XLVIII

Miyeon's boyfriend landed in Korea safely, he searched for his girlfriend in the airport and found her sitting quietly.

-Love! – he ran to his girlfriend and picked her up happily.

-I missed you so much! – he shouted –Missed you too baby- Miyeon said.

They went to the car and drove to Miyeon's house; the boy observed Miyeon's house.

-Is this new? – he pointed to the Piano –Yes...It is- her boyfriend laugh –It's ugly, plus, you don't have that much of money- he approached the piano –Oh...An old lady was selling it but she gave it to me for free- she lied.

-You have a bit of a bad taste, does it even sound good? Isn't it too old? - Miyeon rolled her eyes.

-I like it- she said and he turned to her, he put his hands on her waist.

-Was it bad to sleep alone? – he asked, Miyeon wanted to laugh in his face, she slept with Minnie for the past days; one week before her boyfriend came Miyeon slept all nights with Minnie.

-Harder than ever- she replied, he pouted –So you really missed me? – he picked her up again and made sure to make Miyeon's back to rest on the wall.

-I did- she forced a smile –Aw so cute- he leaned in and kissed her.

His lips had a bitter taste, once she liked it but now it seemed to bother her, she put a hand on his chest pushing it lightly to break the kiss.

She chased air and stared at his eyes.

Me and Minnie are just friends.

We cannot be in love.

She does not love me.

She has that silly Dahlia of hers.

Blinded by her thoughts she decided to kiss her boyfriend all of sudden trying to shrug all those thoughts from her.

The kiss got heated and her boyfriend started walking to Miyeon's room.

I love him. She repeated in her head multiple times when she getting kissed down to her neck.

Her tears threatened to fall, she didn't want this, she thought she was really in love with him.

Maybe his mom was right, she wasn't the right one for him, she never was.

But those smiles, the dates they went together, could she forgive them? The night she cried on his chest, the night he comforted her, the nights he stayed awake to take care of her.

She can't let this go, he was her first ever love, he was everything he had other than Jisoo.

Miyeon cupped his cheeks.

-I love you...- she pecked his lips, he wiped her tears, she realised that she let the tears flow down her cheeks –Miyeon why are you crying? What happened? – she shook her head and giggled –I just missed you...- she said, a part of it was true, she missed his face, yet a part of her wanted him away because she wanted to stay with Nicha more.

He smiled and kissed her, soon they started their sessions again.

Meanwhile two girls were arguing in their studio.

-I'll say this another time Song Yuqi, you need to do a high note, this one sucked and please drink water because your voice is being a cracking mess! – Soyeon put her hand away from the button.

The younger groaned.

-I hate this! Can we stop!? I-It's getting...Ugh! – the Chinese girl covered her face with her hands.

The smaller sat up and went to the singing area and hugged Yuqi from behind.

-No, no, babe I'm so sorry- she caressed the girl's tummy.

Yuqi was getting stressed, a lot, she couldn't focus, she was having a bad time on her own and everything around apart from Soyeon made it worse.

-I...I need...- the girl let out a shaky breath.

Soyeon nodded and moved in front of the taller pulling her close burying herself in her arms.

-Go home Yuqi...- the Chinese shook her head –We need to work- she said.

The blonde girl pulled her down by the nape and observed the girl's face, she had bags under her eyes and was pale.

-You look like a zombie, go home- the older said and kissed her girlfriend's nose tip.

-but love...-

-No, go home, I'll call you a cab and you'll text me when you'll get home, understood? – the younger could only nod.

Miyeon stared at the roof, her boyfriend had his head on her chest and was sleeping soundly.

She caressed his hair.

She wasn't happy, she felt disgusted by all the session she had with her boyfriend.

Nicha save me.