XXVII

Minnie woke up and saw how beautiful Miyeon looked in the morning, little strands of hair covering her face, her eyes were swollen as her lips, her nose still red and her mouth was slightly opened.

She leaned her face to Miyeon's and placed a kiss on her forehead, the older opened her eyes surprising the younger, her lips curved into a smile that reached her eyes.

-Morning- she said and Miyeon approached her kissing her cheek.

Miyeon enjoyed kissing her cheek and she went for a few more kisses on it, Minnie smiled a lil bit even if she hated kisses they were Miyeon's.

-Soyeon told me that there is going to be an award show, you should think about it, maybe going with "For you" don't you think? You have to play two more pieces, so you need to compose more – Minnie said while chewing on the food Hyuna was feeding her.

-Yes...Are you going to train me to do such a thing like that? – Miyeon asked while sipping on her coffee.

-Of course- she said and smiled.

Miyeon phone rang and she answered.

-Hello? –

-Where have you been? I'm worried come back home...Please- her face softened

-I'm doing fine...I'll come back later on the day, don't get worried- she said and heard her boyfriend hum –Sorry for yesterday...I love you- he said –It's ok, just don't do it ever again, love you too- she said and then they hung up.

Minnie looked at Miyeon that slowly sat beside Minnie, the girl looked at her.

-Remove my gloves Miyeon-

Soyeon pov:

I woke up in my bed, I turned around and saw that my girlfriend's naked back was facing me, she is so pale.

I hugged her from behind caressing her toned stomach, I saw goose bumps appear on her skin and I smiled softly at those.

I gave her a kiss on the shoulder, she made a sound and started to move, she turned around, this giant baby, I love her so much.

I cupped her face and leaned in kissing her lips multiple times, she tried to move her head away, I continued to kiss her.

-Stop- she said with an annoyed tone and I can tell that she is getting angry, I kissed her again.

She moved away and covered herself with the bed sheet.

I sighed and tried to uncover her –What's wrong with you- she mumbled and tried to cover herself again, I got up and started to dress myself.

I looked at her sleeping peacefully and decided to tease her again, I got on top of her earning a groan from her, I bend down and pecked her lips, I did for ten times and she started to give them back.

She opened her eyes and stopped me –Jeon Soyeon- she said, her voice deeper than usual.

-yes? – I stuttered a little bit –Hug me, I want to sleep more but I can't if you keep on kissing me- she said seriously –Alright- I said and hugged her tightly.

Third person pov:

As Miyeon removed Minnie's gloves her eyes widened, those hands covered in scars, they were ruined but at the same time so beautiful.

-I get it if you are disgusted by them, if you are put my gloves back on- Miyeon shook her head –they are beautiful like that- she said and smiled.

Nicha was scared of showing her hands but she finally did it, soon she realised another thing.

"This woman is going to be the death of me"