VIII

Since she was younger Miyeon's father was always there in every single move she made; they used to sing and listen to music all the time.

Her father liked ballads the most, sure they listened to classical, jazz and blues too, but he was into ballads just like her daughter.

Like father like daughter.

Miyeon liked to remember him as her hero, the one that saved her life too many times that she couldn't even count them, he was always there.

When Miyeon started to play piano her father was always there to listen and to see how she improved through the years, he would ask Miyeon to play some ballads for him so he could sing with her.

He was a very kind man, he liked to help people and he loved her only daughter with all his heart.

Until life decided to repay his kindness with illness.

Miyeon was seventeen when her father was diagnosed with cancer. Every day was an agony, her father started to get weaker every day that passed, beside it he had the energy to ask Miyeon to play for him.

It was a cold December, Miyeon was nineteen when she was running to the hospital trying to hear her father's voice the last time. The rain was pouring and Miyeon was soaking wet.

She entered in the hospital and ran to her father's room but it was too late, that deafening noise of the machine was destroying Miyeon's ears. She signed papers and came into the room to look at his father, she asked if she could close his eyes.

The tears were streaming down her face as her hand landed on her father's eyes covering them, she closed them.

Sorry if I was late dad...

That day she returned home and composed "For you" the one she played to Minnie.

She even wrote a song but she didn't show it to Minnie, she wanted to, she will do it soon.

Miyeon was home at the moment thinking of the black haired girl, she knew about her hands, who didn't, but she wanted to know more about her, maybe something about her life, how she started her career and all.

She checked the time and she started to get ready and got to the studio.

Meanwhile, Minnie woke up and called Hyuna to get ready.

She arrived and stopped near the building, Minnie seemed like a kid that was going to school, she approached Hyuna and kissed her cheek –Greet Hyojong for me- the middle aged woman smiled at the mentioning of her boyfriend's name –I will-.

Seeing that the lights were already on Minnie pushed the door using her back and entered the building, as she entered she was met with her Chinese friend.

-Hi boss- said Yuqi giggling –I saw you smile to that girl yesterday, are you sure that you are telling us the truth??Just a friend? Pft- said the girl while walking into the coffee area.

-I barely know her- Minnie said annoyed by Yuqi.

Yuqi started to make the green tea for her and then she sat on the table waiting for it to be done.

-Well...You should ask her about her private things you know? Like things she likes and so on-

-I know that her hobbies are composing and listening to music, she goes to university...- Minnie continued to talk until she was interrupted by the door sound.

Soyeon peeked the room and saw her girlfriend –Ba...Yuqi- she blushed.

The Chinese turned around and smiled –She knows, don't be shy- she said –Babe...The studio is ready- the smaller finally said smiling at the taller.