Chapter-10(Jirose:2nd step of revenge)

Narrative.........

      It's already past 2 weeks after the beach party and last friday was the day when Kang Giseok and Kim Bora's marriage take place...... Jimin&Rose is still in progress of their revenge.. Even though Giseok already got married, he's still in touch with Rose... they hang out often, eating dinner together, went to park&watch movies together and even at a party...

        Today in the sake of their revenge, they move in to another house, that is just beside Kang family house where Giseok's father, mother two sisters and the two newly wed couple live.. They plan on getting closer to their family and win their heart.......

         Rose is very sure that Giseok's two younger sister Kang Yeowon&Kang Yeoju that they are still unemployed, just depending on their fathers, she thought of giving them job, so that she can give them some lesson.. She(Rose) already master a Chef after training for a whole year so she try to open a restaurant and those two would help her a lot..

     As their culture, she go around the house surrounded near their new house, giving them some sweets and dish etc.. And the last house is Kang Giseok's house.. She brought two plate of dish and sweets and a drink made by her and rang their doorbell..

    After a few minutes someone open the gate.. it's Kang Yeowon, Kang Giseok's sister..

Yeowon:Ohh!! What do you want?? Did you need some help??

Rose:No no no!! I'm here to give you this.. I moved to that house just beside your's so I came here to deliver my homemade dish and sweets

      While Rose was busy explaining the fact, a voice from the inside call Yeowon's name and came outside in a second to meet two girls chatting.. She's Kang Giseok's mother Mrs. Kang

Mrs. Kang:Oh  Young lady, do you need any help??

Rose:Noo!! I just came here to deliver my homemade sweet and some dish to fulfill our rule.. I move beside your house today..

Mrs. Kang:You're such a kind and beautiful lady..

Rose:Thank you so much. . but I'll excuse myself now..

      Just as she was about to turn around, a car arrived and park near the house and there came out Mr. Kang, the head of the family... followed by Kang Giseok & the last Kim Bora.. When they see her standing in front of their house, they look so shock but i just ignored them and greet Mr. Kang, my used to be father-in-law... He's the only one who cared for me back then....

Rose:Nice to meet you, Mr. Kang

Mr. Kang:Oh!! Young lady. Why're you here?? Did you need help??

Rose:No... Mr Kang, I came here to deliver some sweets&dish as i move in that house today..

Mr. Kang:Then Why're you'll standing here, come on in..

Rose:No no!! I'll just excuse myself..

Mrs. Kang:Why're you hesitating!! Come... let's have some coffee...

Rose:If you want me to then I don't have the reason to reject your kind actions..

           With that they all went inside, sitting on the living room were Mrs. Kang, Kang Yeowon, Kang Yeoju and Rose along with a maid that set the table, putting coffee and some cookies and Rice cake made by Rose..