What?

"Ahhh...... I'm boring..." whined Gopal. "Stop whining. You said the same thing for ten times." Snaped Ying.

"By the way, why are you here? Plus, in a library. I thought you hate being in here." Ask Yaya.

"Fang has a mission with Captain Kaizo and I stuck here alone. Sometimes I wanna murder my life for bringing me in this hell room." Said Gopal.

"Said the boy who only wastes his time with food." Said Ying sarcastically.

"Hey! Food is important. Without food how are we going to live? Ha? Ha?" said Gopal while poking his finger to Ying's face.

"Then, why are you didn't hangout with Boboiboy?" ask Yaya.

"Dey, do you want to be slash by him?" ask Gopal. "You're the one who makes him angry." Said Yaya. "Yeah, you do know about his phobia but still using his phobia as a prank." Continues Ying.

"All friends will do that. It shows how close we are." Said Gopal.

"Oh, don't get too cocky, Gopal. You know what, please don't disturb us. Go somewhere else." Said Ying as continue her reading.

"Yeah, unless you want to join us." Said Yaya while pushing a ton of books infront of Gopal.

"Haha... Bye!" In one glance, Gopal already disappear from the chair he used to sit in and a loud slamming from the door.

.

.

.

"What should I do now?" Gopal said by himself while walking through the silent corridor after Yaya and Ying shut him out from the library.

"That's why?"

"What?" Gopal hears some voice from a room which is from the door that isn't close fully.

"What do you mean 'that's why'? It's obviously the factor why Boboiboy is like this, you moron!" shout Mechabot.

"Yeah... yeah... stop nagging me you old robot. So, that makes it there is no cure." Said Amato.

"I have a theory... What if he didn't wear the watch anymore?" ask Mechabot.

"What? Did they mean to give up the power?" said Gopal whispering to himself and continue eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Do you lose your mind? Of course, no. What do you think he might think?" Amato firmly disagrees.

"I know but do you think which one is more important? Huh?" ask Mechabot back.

Amato sigh and massage his temple. "I don't know." Said Amato doesn't know how to handle the situation anymore.

Mechabot sighs a heavy breath as he looks at his master. "It's just a theory. It might have another way." Said Mechabot softly trying to reassure the man's burden.

Gopal who is still standing behind the wall is processing the conversation he heard just now.

'What happens to Boboiboy? Did he sick?' he thought while playing with his mind to get some answers.

Then another thought flying into his mind. 'Should I tell Boboiboy?'

Gopal is hesitating to either tell Boboiboy or not.

He walks away and lets his feet go wondering anywhere. Until his feet stop infront of the door of Boboiboy and his share room.

Gopal gulps multiple times before he gathers his courage to open the door.

"Oh, you're here. Nice timing. I kind of getting boring though." Said Boboiboy while closing his book and put it on a desk beside his bed.

"Please. Don't call Halilintar. I'm sorry. It's Fang's idea. I'm innocent." Said Gopal with a pleading voice.

"Okok. Shish... Please don't do that again, okay?" Said Boboiboy tries to reassure Gopal.

"Yes! I promise." Said Gopal

Grrrr....

"Hehe... urmm... to the café?" ask Gopal uncomfortable when his belly suddenly growling.

"Yeah... sure." Said Boboiboy smiling at his best friend.

Suddenly...

BOOOMMM!!!

Amato POV

The emergency siren rings and red lights are everywhere.

"What happens here?" ask Amato through the communication devices.

"There are some unidentified ships coming this way!" said Commander Kokoci.

"Show me the ships." Ask Amato. Then Kokoci quickly pushes some buttons and shows the footage to Amato.

Amato analyzing the footage given intelligently and something in the footage caught his eye.

"No way." Amato cut the connection with wide eyes.

"Mechabot Mechanize."

The ??? POV

"Sir! They caught our spy robots!" reported the minion.

"Oh, so they knew we're here." I said while watching the footage from the spy robots.

"It looks like that, sir!"

I look at the minion and he looks terrified when I staring at him while fiddling my fingers too.

"Hum... sir?" The minion gulps. I look at him one last time and sigh.

"That's okay. We tend to visit them anyway." I stand up and walking to the shelves which are where are my masquerade masks collection is.

"Ready the weapons."

The minion bows and quickly fulfill my orders.

"I hope you guys are ready." I said while smirk looking at the torn-burn black mask that I put in a special case.

"Hehe."  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Nina's here! Sorry for not giving you any advance notice or something. Well, last week was an exam week so please understand if the story doesn't make sense or is too short or anything. 

By the way, thank you all who vote and comment! I appreciate them and I don't believe my story will beyond a thousand views. I feel famous haha... 

Just comment if you have any questions. Don't need to be shy and please don't ask spoilers, okay? Every plot needs an element of surprise. 

Bye! Have a good day/night!