Chaos Part 2

"Gopal!" shouts Boboiboy. "What it's not me. It's my hand's fault." Said Gopal. "Seriously, Gopal." Said Fang facepalming his face.

"We... we have no hope anymore..." said past Boboiboy falling in despair in front of the tree.

Others on the station...

"Mop...Mop..Mop? (Since when TAPOPS start making a variety show?)" ask a mop alien looking at the screen. "Mop..Mop... Mop...Mop... (I don't know. Maybe for another disguise mission)." Answered the other Mop alien.

Back at the control room...

"I don't want to see anymore." Said Boboiboy sulking at the corner. However, Amato and Mechabot who don't know anything just standing in front of the door confused.

"What's happening here?" ask Mechabot. "Well, we just wanna see what is in the disk and this happen." Said Yaya.

"Cube Fortress, we're coming!" said past Gopal lead the way. "Urghhhh... no need to go...." Said past Boboiboy who is been dragged by the past Fang to the Adudu's fortress while dragging a big tree with him. "Hehehehe.... No need to be scared. Hahahaha... We only have one chance. If it fails, we're doom." Said past Yaya while carries a coward past Ying on her back.

"Gopal! Shut it already. It's embarrassing." Said Yaya. "Yarloh..." agreed Ying. But Gopal just ignores the request and fast-forward the video.

"Fang! Summon Harimau Bayang!" shout past Ochobot. "Okay, Harimaaaauuuuu... mau... mau... mau" said past Fang softly.

"Pfffttt... I will screenshot this." Said Gopal playfully. "Don't you dare!" said Fang and they start a scene.

"Boboiboy splits into three. Of course, we will win." Said past Fang. "Boboiboy surrenders to others. This is all your fault." Said past Boboiboy Angin while pointing the fault to past Ochobot and Fang. "Boboiboy surrenders to yourself. It's not their fault. It's me." Said past Boboiboy Petir. "And Boboiboy resigned to the situation. We can't win anymore. Keep digging clearly." Said past Boboiboy Tanah while giving two shovels to past Petir and Angin and they start digging. (Want to understand more, please watch Season 1 episode 8) 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA! What's that?! HAHAAHAH!!!" laughed Mechabot. Suddenly, "HMMM???!!! BWERGHH... KID?!" shout Mechabot to Boboiboy when Boboiboy throws an earth ball into his mouth.

Boboiboy gives a death glare to Mechabot and says, "Stop laughing." Showing his Halilintar side.

"BUAI LAJU LAJU SAMPAI POKOK SENA!" sang past Yaya while pushing the floating raft where Adudu and Probe stand spinning fast. 

"Hey, Gopal. Stop." Said Yaya with a menacing aura. Gopal gulps and quickly shuts the video.

The others sweatdropped when looking at the scene

Suddenly....

"CADETS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? AH!" roared Laksamana as soon as he enters the room. "It's Gopal, Laksamana." Said Fang. "EEEEKKK". Shrieked Gopal.

TIME SKIPS...

Everything comes back to normal and the team is doing any of their stuff.

"Hey, Fang! Look at this." Said Boboiboy showing a balloon with Fang's face that Bebelonbot made. "It's really like you. Hahahaha." Mocked Gopal. "My face is not like that. I'm more handsome than the balloon." Said Fang.

"Oh really... then why does the data that DNABot gives me say 100% similar?" teased Boboiboy while showing the paper. "What?" annoyed Fang and suddenly come out with a revenge idea.

Fang whispers something to Gopal and Gopal smirking at Boboiboy loving the idea Fang gives to him.

"What are you guys planning?" asked Boboiboy take a step back.

"Gopal, give me the balloon." Ordered Fang. Gopal gives the balloon to Fang and Fang summons a needle shadow.

"Don't you dare think about that." Said Boboiboy start to run away. "No, we do not think about it. We will do it." Said Fang and start chasing Boboiboy with Gopal.

"Where do you want to go, Boboiboy?" said Fang while chasing Boboiboy. "Hey, guys. Slow down." Said Gopal who is left behind. "Hurry Gopal." said Fang.

The chase was carried out through all corridors in the station. Everyone who sees them just shrugged off like the chase is just the boys' s daily routine.

Not long after, Boboiboy has been cornered by Fang and Gopal.

"Haha... you can't run anymore." Said Fang. "Weyh, Fang. I think we forget something." Said Gopal. "What?" confused Fang.

"What do you three doing?" asked a familiar voice.

"Mechabot?" said Gopal and Fang. Unfortunately, Fang accidentally pops the balloon when Mechabot surprises them.

"Oh! BeLon MEletOp!" startled Boboiboy while closing his ears.

With that, sudden memory shows up.

"Fang, I remember." Said Gopal in fear. "Yeah, me too." Said Fang also in fear. Mechabot stands there confused with a sudden change in atmosphere.

"You two..." said Boboiboy while sparks surround him. "RUN!!!!" shout Fang and Gopal. "Come here!" shout Boboiboy who already transform into Halilintar.

And the opposite chase begins.

"A moment ago, they chased him and now he chases them." Muttered Mechabot. "Oh right. Globophobia!" said Mechabot when sudden facts come to his mind. 

.

.

.

.

.

In another universe....

"Encik Bos! Do you see my variety show disk?" asked Probe. "Why should I?" said Adudu. "It's my collection disk. The disk contains the CCTV when we shot Boboiboy with Y Emotion Blaster." Explained Probe.

"Oh, that..." "Why are you still keep it?!" shouted Adudu while throwing a cup to Probe's head. "Encik Bos said I can keep it. Huhu." Said Probe sadly.  

_________________________________________________________________________

Yeay!!! Part 2! For your information, this chapter was inspired by the video I shared in Part 1. 

And I want to give a piece of advice if you don't watch the episode I stated earlier, you should watch it now or you can't enjoy the story.

That's all. Bye!