"Normally you wouldn't need to ask me twice," he laughed, "but right now I'm a few thousand miles away from your throat." 

"Webcam sex?" Antonia asked in a low voice, making the Chancellor hum. 

"The idea is quite enticing, and your, erm, picture," Rhys cleared his throat, "has left me quite bothered. I think it's time to call in the French ladies, don't you think?" 

Antonia rolled her eyes and sat upright, reclining against the headboard of the bed and spreading out her legs, "I can improvise, if you want me to..." she whispered seductively. 

"I was hoping to have a chat about how your day went as a permanent professor," Rhys mocked, "can you do that with your vibrator against your clit?" 

"Your sense of humour is remarkable, Mr Clyde," Antonia grabbed the said device from the table beside, "let's try, shall we?" 

With a click, the machine jerked to life. Antonia positioned her waist against the pillows and rested her head on the rim of the headboard, clutching the phone tightly against her ear. 

"It was fine," she trailed the vibrating toy down to her breasts, which felt heavy with need, and as the tip rubbed off her hardened nipple, she gasped and moaned softly, "the others were...nice to me..." 

"I see," his voice was now drenched with lust, "tell me more." 

"Mmmm..." she treated both her hardened nubs with equal attention, gasping and whimpering as the place between her thighs reacted to her ministrations, "there was one professor I found to be really handsome..." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yes..." the device slipped further down to her belly, "Professor Michael...he teaches Chem..istry..." 

"He's married with three kids, just so you know-" 

"Shit..." the head of the vibrator touched her soaking entrance and a loud moan escaped her lips, "fuck I'm so wet for you, sir." 

"I figured," he chuckled darkly, "how did the classes go?" 

"They...were...fine..." she moved the device along her slit, breathing hard into the phone, "the students...were really, ah! happy..." 

Her clit was painfully erect when the vibrator touched it, sending shocks of pleasure throughout her body. In one corner of her mind, she thought back to the time when she had climaxed over the phone with him. Was it that long ago? 

"Well, that's good," Rhys was audibly panting now, "anything else that I should know?" 

"Yes," Antonia bit her lips, "I was missing you." 

The machine was pulsing relentlessly against her clit, and a whirlpool of pleasure rolled in her stomach, making her throw her head back. 

"Antonia," she heard him gulp, "God the things I want to do to you right now." 

"Fuck..." her climax was close, "may I come, please, sir?" 

"Yes." 

Antonia moaned loudly, her legs shaking and instinctively closing on the device as her orgasm overtook her senses. His voice faded away in her bliss, and after she came down from her high, for a moment she basked in the aftermath of her orgasm. 

"I wish you were here," she whispered, sudden loneliness surrounding her heart, "I miss you..." 

"Me too," he whispered back, "you have no idea, Antonia." 

"The Chancellor is coming back today," Emma huffed, putting down a pile of papers on her desk, "I swear that I was ten seconds away from strangling Blaine's scrawny throat!"