Chapter 1 :]

,BTW Im very sorry if there are any mistakes bcs enlish is not my first language;) and Im sorry if i switch the tenses sometimes cause I cant stay in one because me stupid lol. NOW READ;)

It was a normal, boring day as always. You woke up and brushed out your hair. You put on the white shirt, pants and the shoes you had on every day. It was time for you to give blood again. You didn't really understand why you were still there, because you were almost 17. You walked the same way every day and every time you walked past the bridge, there were kids playing. This time you only saw two of them sitting on the edge. They seemed to argue about something. They got very loud and were about to fight when suddenly 3 Vampires walked down the stairs. The one standing in the middle had no hood on so he had to be a noble. He had silver hair put into a ponytail. The only noble you know was Ferid Bathory. You seemed like a stalker and you still had to give blood so you continued to walk. You looked over to them one more time, which was a mistake tho. As you looked over to them your eyes had met with the ones from the noble. You quickly looked away and walked faster. You were scared he would come over to you and do horrible things with you.

As you finally arrived you sat down on the chair and the Vampire stung the needle into your neck. After some time the vampire asked why your face was red. You hadn't noticed that one single look of the noble would make you blush. You didn't know him or had something to with him. You thought he was decent looking but indeed you really liked his sassy and sometimes cute smile when he walked through the city sometimes.                                                                                     you had to answer the vampire but the only thing you wanted to say was that you made eye contact with a noble that had silver hair.

The vampire pulled out the needle and gave you that disgusting juice. He then told you to follow him. You drank the juice package while you followed the vampire through the city. You kept your eyes focoused on the ground because you didn't want to make eye contact with anybody. The vampire stopped walking. I still kept my head down because I was scared what would happen if I looked up. ,Here is the livestock you had asked for lord Ferid, said the vampire dry.

You weren't sure if you heard it right. Did that vampire just say Ferid? You looked up with your eyes a bit to get a better look at the person. It was really the noble I had made eyecontact with.

~Thank you very much, you can leave now~ the Lord sayd amused. You decided to look up at him but he wasn't in front of you anymore. With just one blink you took he was already behind you. You were surprised by his speed that you didn't realize, that the lord already had his fangs on your neck but even before you could move just one muscle, he bit down  and blood started running down your neck. Your head started spinning and everything started to go dark. The last thing you heard was the lord chuckling and saying amused how sweet your blood tasted.

As you woke up you were laying in a room with a huge bed and barely any light. only a few candles were lightened. You sat up and looked around the room. You couldn't really see if there was anything else than this bed in the room. One thing you spotted that made you quite happy was a door on the other side of the room. You slowly walked towards it but before you could reach it it got opened from the other side.

~Ah, Ah, Ah, little human~ Where do you think you're going~? You backed away from the door as the lord started walking towards you. You fell over you feet and now the lord was looking down to you. ~since you tried escaping a punishment will await you tonight~ the lord said with a sassy smile. ,But I didn't try to escape. I swear. Please lord Ferid don't punish me,. you said frightened. The lord just smiled at you. he slowly bent down to you and put something on your neck. It was a collar with chains, wich were connected to a pole in the middle of the room. They were long enough to walk around the whole room but the stopped there where you could be able to open the door. You still sat on the floor scared of what he would do to you the night.

~First I am going to give you a bath and some better clothes.~ the lord said. He walked towards the door and locking it after going out. You sat on the floor not knowing what to do. Lord Ferid was gone. The books you found were boring and there was no window either. You sat on the bed, hugging your knees and waiting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this was kinda good for the first chapter xD I dont know if I'm gonne keep writing this or not. anywayssss I hope it was kind of fun to readn:O If i keep this updated I have no times where I would update it so yea. have a good day <3