She's Mine: Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

"Troy?" Eliza whispered. 

"Yes, Liza?" he asked, intoxicated by his name coming out of her mouth. 

She bit her bottom lip, but she never intended for that to make him uneasy. Troy really wanted her and hadn't stopped thinking about the ways he could have had her in that hotel room. The vision of her lying on the bed and her gorgeous eyes still filled his fantasies at night.

Shyly, she finally asked, "Do you think... do you think any of this is wrong?"

"What? Having feelings and acting on them?" he asked, staring at her collarbone. 

She held her breath for a moment, watching him watch her. 

"No. I meant with what I've done and what's happening now," she admitted sadly. "Another coworker." 

"It's brave," he answered. "There's a lot more to this than simply 'doing what we want' I hope..." 

"There is a lot more to this," Eliza agreed, looking at their hands. 

"And I want to give you so much more than this," he added. 

Eliza's eyes lifted to his, and then to his lips when he repeated, "So much more."

Troy's apartment was ten minutes away from the bistro by taxi. They rushed into the elevator and he slammed his thumb into the number '15'.  One of the few blessings of a relatively new apartment building are the swift elevators. In a minute, the doors parted and Eliza's hand was still in his, trailing after Troy for several feet. 

"This place is very, very nice," Eliza huffed, while trying to remember her manners in such a heat. 

"Thank you, Liza," he grunted, shoving his key into the door. 

Finally, he pushed it open and yanked her inside. 

She briefly caught a glimpse of his warm arrangements before he pressed her back against the nearest wall and kissed her. Her nails gently dug into his neck before climbing up to his cheeks. Troy pulled away from her lips and groaned across her lips. Eliza nibbled at his soft lower lip, and that set him ablaze. His hands slipped underneath her dress and felt around her panties. He gave her cheek a firm squeeze, and she reciprocated the gesture on his shoulder. 

Suddenly, he turned her to the wall and hiked up her dress. Eliza shook before crinkling her hems tightly in her fingers. Troy dropped to his knees and ran his hands over and around her soft, beautiful skin. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. Pressing her cheek to the cool wall, she had to stop herself from over analyzing what he could see. Even if she did, it wouldn't have mattered. What Troy saw was everything loved, and he made sure to display his affections. 

Gently running his hand up and down her inner thigh, Troy enjoyed the slight trembling he could feel underneath her skin. He then followed his touches with a warm kiss on the back of her tights– one after another. His trail ventured upward, treading ever so slightly to her cheeks. Suddenly, he stopped. He listened. Eliza's short breaths were muffled by her hand. The urgency to hear her returned within seconds. He stood up and Eliza was kindly turned to face him, but she didn't open her eyes. Troy took his time peeling her cupped hand from her mouth and she opened her eyes to see Troy gazing at her. A serious look was in his eyes, but the green was soft. 

Hands ironed back down around her sides, and his eyes never broke away from hers. With a quick thrust of his hips, Eliza was straddled around his waist. She was carried through his living room and into a large bedroom. Again, she could only catch a glimpse of the warm tones and accents of his home. But like most apartments– even the nicest in town– the ceiling was an off-color white. She didn't see it for long, when the face of the man she wanted was in view. Without hurrying, he methodically pulled off her shoes and dropped them to the side of his bed. Positioned between her legs, he pressed his jeans against her panties and planted slow pecks along her chin and neck.