Chapter 3

*Ashley's point of view*

I start shaking, anger boiling my blood. I don't understand why Minny would go back to him. I start to walk to the side of the pool when Raven jumps out and tackles Nate. Nate's gun slides out of his hand. Minny picks it up and scurries to the wall, away from the fight. I look at Raven and see Nate on top of her, raining blows down. I jump out of the pool and rush to Raven's aid. I shove Nate off of Raven and he whips around, facing me. Nate reaches behind him for something. before I can react, Raven tackles him. She wrestles with him, reaching for the knife. Nate pins her to the ground, her hands under her. He stabs Raven in the shoulder then punches her. From the way she's lying still, I know she's unconscious. Nate gets up and walks towards Minny. I run and tackle him. I try to pin him down, but he ends up pinning me. He punches me in the face, repeatedly. Then he freezes, jumping off of me. He takes off towards the side door. I hear, "Stop! Police!" and three officers take off after him. Andy comes over and helps my up. I try to rush over to Raven, but Andy stops me. I watch the EMS haul her to the ambulance.

"Is she going to be okay?" I ask, feeling the tears roll down my face. Andy hugs me. "I don't know. I'm going to get the guys together and we will head over to the hospital." He walks away. A cop comes over and asks, "If you need a ride, I can give you one. It's on the way to the station." I nod my head yes. "Okay. I'll let you get ready then we will leave." He walks away. I numbly walk back to the rooms with the guys. We get change then head to the police car. He takes us to the hospital.

We sit in the waiting room for three hours before the doctor comes out. "Ashley Purdy?" he asks. I stand up immediately. "How is she?" I ask. The doctor looks at me and says, "She's out of surgery, and will make a full recovery, but she needs to rest for a few days. Raven isn't allowed to see anyone tonight, so you will have to come back tomorrow." He leaves the room. I sigh and look at Andy. "We'll come back tomorrow," he says, giving me a small smile. I smile back. We call a cab and head to the hotel. I walk into the room I share with Andy and Raven. I don't change, just fall down on the bed. I close my eyes and let the tears flow freely. Andy doesn't say anything. He just turns off the lights and goes to sleep. Soon my tears stop and I fall into a restless sleep.

*The Next Day*

"Hey, Ashley. Wake up. It's two in the afternoon. We're going to the hospital soon." I open my eyes to see Andy looking at me. I nod my head once. He walks over to his bed and sits down. I get up, rifle through my clothes then head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and the left side of my face is all bruised. I shake my head and get ready. I come out five minutes later. We go to the lobby and grab something quick to eat. I barely eat anything.

"Come on, Ash. You have to eat something," Jake says, pushing my plate in front of me. I give it a dirty look and tell Jake, "Don't tell me what to do." I get up and walk outside. I take a few deep breaths to clear my head. The guys come out a few minutes later. I tap Jake on the shoulder. He looks at me. "I'm sorry." He smiles at me. "It's Okay. Andy said that you didn't get much sleep last night." I nod my head and climb in the car. We arrive at the hospital half an hour later. Jinxx asks the receptionist where Raven's room is. She points him in the direction and we head off. A nurse comes out of Raven's room when we get there."How is she?" I ask. "She's doing fine. She should be out of here today depending on what the doctor says, of course. He's in with her now." She smiles politely and walks off. I notice the nurse looking over her shoulder as she's walking away. I roll my eyes and knock on the door. I hear a "One moment" then the doctor walks out.

"Ah, it's you. She's been asking for you Ashley and, before you ask, she can go home today. Just make sure she doesn't do much of anything for the next few days." "Thank you, doc." I say and head inside, ignoring the dirty look Andy shoots my way. I walk over to Raven. She gives me a weak smile. "Hey," she says. I kiss her forehead and say, "Hey." The guys take turns giving her a hug. Andy goes last and kisses her cheek. I shoot daggers into his back then shake my head. "Why am I so jealous all of a sudden? I shouldn't be. I don't know. I'll think about that later."

Two Isn't Always Better Than One (BVB Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें