I CAN NEVER FORGIVE UH!!!

HIIII GUYS!!!
I'M HERE WITH NEW CHAPTER THOUGH TARGET WAS NOT COMPLETED BUT STILL I'M UPDATING IT FOR UH GUYS!!!

AFTER 3 YRS IN A BEAUTIFUL MANSION-

Two ladies were talking:
Lady1- When will they come I cant wait for even seconds..
Lady2-Me too!Afterall they are coming after 3 months..
Lady1-Wait let me call them..
As she was going to call the person a doorbell was heard..
Lady2-Who might be here in early morning coz they will be reaching after 1hr they might have landed now!!
Till the time Soni has opened the door and all were shocked to see the person!!
Lady1-Hey uh are here my boy!!Wait but who is the girl...
Person1-Chachi she is my wife Rhea..
Lady2 - Sid uh got married how??when??where??
Person1- Dida I got married yesterday due to some circumstances..

( LADY1 WAS PALLAVI , LADY 2 WAS DIDA , PERSON1 WAS SIDDARTH KOHLI AND PERSON 2 IS RHEA MEHRA )

Sid from the door explained each and every thing to Pallavi and Dida but Vikram was also listening them and they were really greatful of thr girl who saved Sid coz after demise of Sid parents Sid was with them only...

VIKRAM - Sid who is this kind girl I want to see her..

Rhea removed her Pallu and everyone were shocked seeing her and were also angry and was thinking about reaction of Khanna's and Pranbir..(NOTE- AS SHAHANA IS MARRIED TO ARYAN SHE IS ALSO KHANNA AND MISHTI ALSO)

RHEA- Pallavi auntyyy!!!! Uh are Sids Chachi , I'm soo happy to see uh saying she hugged her..

PALLAVI(whispering)- What are uh doing here do uh want to ruin us??

(Rhea dosent know that KK know abt her crimes.She think after Pranbir marriage they asked them leave the house and hate them..)

RHEA(whispering)- Pallavi aunty what are uh saying..

PALLAVI(whispering)- I know all ur crimes but need to act in front of me and regret loving uh as a daughter

RHEA(thinking)-Oh god this can't happen this was included in my , buji and Tanu Moms plan..Wait I think now Ranbir hates them because they doubted Prachi..But if he dosen't live here how will I get my Ranbir)

RHEA(whispering)-Aunty now I am really changed trust me!! I even tried to find my sister but I wasn't able to!!

SID- Are uh both donne??Chachi how uh know Rhea??

RHEA- Actully first kohlis and mehras my parents used to be in partnership but now everyone moved on single!!!

(SID DOSEN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABT MEHRAS AS HE WAS IN LONDON STUDYING WITH MISHTI AND SUNNY AND CAMEBACK DURING SUNISHTI'S WEDDING , HE WAS HANDLING BUSINESS TOO WITH RANBIR,PRACHI,SUNNY SO NOONE WANTS TO GIVE HIM STRESS...)

SID-Okayyy!!

RHEA- But why it was written KK Mansion outside??First it used to be MK Mansion!!

DIDA(coldly)-Coz its KK Mansion thats why written!!

RHEA(inside angry but showing fake laugh)-But dida how it is KK ??

SID-It is Khanna and Kohli mansion!! Khannas are our business partners cum family!! And they are family of p...

( JUST A DOORBELL WAS HEARD EVERYONE GOT EXCITED WHILE RHEA WAS THINKING THAT EVERYONE HATES PRACHI BUT IF THEY LOVE THEM THEY HATE KOHLIS WHO THE HELL ARE KHANNAS I NEED TO INFORM BUJI)