IMP. POINTS!!!

HIII GUYS!!!

I'M HERE WITH NEW STORY...STORY STARTS AFTER LEAP OF 3 YRS...TO KNOW MORE READ THIS CHAPTER!!!

IMP. POINTS-

1. Pranbir lives in kohli mansion and everyone loves Prachi and trust her..

2. Rhea is living with mehras and love Tanu as her mom and they are not in chawl they know about Rhea's crime but forgive her thinking about her love for Ranbir..

3. Pragya is alive and known as queen she hates Mehras and is in touch with kohlis...

4. Kohlis never hated Prachi but they thought she came in between Rhea & Ranbir but Ranbir cleared their misunderstanding...But once they hated Prachi as they thought she betrayed Ranbir but when they came to know abt deal they were shocked!

5. Kohlis hate Mehras and has ended all ties with them..

6. Mishti is in London with sunny...

7. Dishrub never seperated here they left the house so Aryan is there second son..After leaving the house they find pragya and they lived together for 21 years..

8. Abhigya reunited in same way but Rhea hated her mom coz she left her and want Pranbir to get married..

9. Here also was deal part but after many instense of Shahana , Prachi told Ranbir the truth and he broke his marriage with Rhea..

10. Rhea has married sid same as in show but here he dosen't love her but dosen't even hate her too and dosen't know abt Rhea's crime..

11. Ranbir and Aryan were best friends  but Ranbir never met Prachi as she was studying abroad...

12. After abhigya reunion pragya was abt to tell truth to abhi abt her own business but then all drama happened...

13. Prachi worked in mehra mansion because she wants to live simple life away from bodygaurds and now kohlis know that..And Prachi and Ranbir runs Pranbir industies as well as kohli empire with sid..

14. Here Shahana is adoptive daughter of Pragya and calls her masi only and now is Aryans wife too.

15. Now kohli and khanna mansion is together and they have together KK Industries...

16. Mehras hate pragya and prachi as they think they have destroyed Rheas life and they are still planning to find Ranbir  and marry him to Rhea..

17. Pranbir and Arhana are London for business but returning soon with Mishti and Sunny..

Here Abhi will be somewhat negative...Just that for today hope uh like it!!!Plzz vote and comment..I'll post CS today...

BYEE GUYS!!!