Legendary Lord said nothing, though with a look of disapproval.

"Fortunately, I don't think she had a cold. It's pretty cold, and that's good."

[It's good to hear what Leshaux says.]

"Do you mean the Lord Protector?"

[Go on.]

He didn't seem to want any other topic involved in Kyrie's story. Gray recited every aspect of Kyrie that came to mind to take as much time as possible. Even how long her bangs were and where there was a thin cut on her hand. Of course, except for the little punch he did to Kyrie.

The Legendary Lord seemed satisfied with just such a story. He smiled, looking heart-stoppingly beautiful, when Gray said, "Sometimes her hair looks silver under the moonlight."

[That's my favorite color.]

"Really?"

[To be exact, I started liking it because it's Kyrie's color.]

His eyes touched Gray's right eye as he said so. Not only now, but throughout the conversation, he stared persistently into Gray's eyes. Gray shield away, trying not to look awkward.

"However, I don't know if you know......."

[She said she couldn't do it.]

"......Are you all right?"

[Of course]

The Legendary Lord, who answered without any hesitation, reversed his words after a while.

[Maybe that's better.]

Crazy guy, Gray tried to produce a fresh smile.

"I guess you miss her a lot."

The Legendary Lord, who had been listening to everything Gray said, stopped answering. He was staring at Gray. Gray was taken aback by the atmosphere in which the bubble seemed to burst.

[Of course.]

His heart was moved because it felt as if the Legendary Lord who said that was dying every minute while sitting.

[Perhaps more than you think.]

Gray was stunned. For that matter, he looked pretty calm now.

The Legendary Lord seemed to know what Gray was thinking. A faint smile appeared on his beautifully crafted lips. Now he looked lofty and lonely, like a temple that had been abandoned for far too long.

[To you, I look very calm.]

"To be honest, yes...... Wouldn't it be easier to find someone sooner if you order someone or post an official announcement?"

[But what if some rookie boats even harm Kyrie?]

"These people who grew up listening to the myth of the Legendary Lord from birth? That would be very rare."

[It's not uncommon.]

The Legendary Lord lowered his eyes.

[Or, while running away in a hurry, she might stumble to a mountain somewhere and die in the blink of an eye. The possibility of death is everywhere.]

But it willcertainly be very rare. If even the rarest possibility was scary, it was certainly not at the level of simply 'loving' Kyrie. Gray asked abruptly.

"Your Grace, is this the first time something like this has happened?"

The Legendary Lord replied as if Gray was asking something strange.