The Real Chapter 12

After that extremely long, awkward and boring plane ride without my phone, we finally landed in New  York!

"Jayde, you're to hold my hand alright? There will be a lot of people here. Do not, run off." Niall says after we get our luggage. I roll my eyes and stick my hand in his.

"Yes Uncle Niall." I say sweetly. He shakes his head and laughs at my sarcastic tone.

We walk out and there are so many people. Hundreds of teenage girls and flashing cameras from the paparazzi! So unreal.

Finally, Niall pulls me into the cab after him. Zayn climbs in the front seat and perrie slides in next to me.

I shrink down under her intense gaze.

"You have a boyfriend." It is more of a statement than a question.

Zayn turns in his seat and Nial looks at me with wide eyes.

"Is this really the place to be talking about this..?" I try avoiding the question, but it doesn't work.

"Yep I think it's a great oppurtunity." Zayn says.

I nod and let the awkwardness fill the air.

"You're a bit too young to be havin a boyfriend J." Niall says.

"No I am not and I do not care what you guys think." I repeat myself. Again saying the same thing I told the rest of them.

"Well you should care! We're your family!" perrie says. She seems to be half pissed off, half excited to know about the whole thing.

"Look, can you all just wait till you meet the guy before you go passing judgement on him!"

"Jayde, fine. But you better be on your best behaviour when we get home or I will conclude that he is a bad bad influence!" Uncle Zayn says with finality.

Perrie holds my phone out to me.

"Thanks Aunty Perrie!" I say excitedly.

I immediately text Jacob and we arange to skype later.

"Hey, do you wanna stay in my room with me Jay?" Niall asks.

"Uhmmm, why? It depends how far away  we are from Mum and Daddy." I say.

"Oh I  just thought we could hang out a bit? And you know, my cousin is coming...maybe you two cou-"

"No thankyou Uncle Niall. I realise that she might be lovely but I don't like forced friendships. I will stay with you though.''

Niall nods in understanding.

We arrive at the hotel and we are snuck in through a back door.

Inside we find Mum and Dad and Uncle Louis, who is carrying baby Lux.

"Oh hey Luxy." I smile, tickling her under the chin, She giggles and continues playing with Louis' phone.

Dad grabs my hand and pulls me over to the reception desk.

"Dad, Niall asked me if I wanted to stay with him." I say once he has asked the woman for his room key.

"Oh, no I think you should stay with your mother and I." Dad says, nodding his head.

"Please Dad! Why can't I stay with Uncle Niall? I really want to!" I whine, pulling on my his hand.

The receptionist finally hands the key over with a smile.

"Jayde, don't make a scene! I don't  mind, ask your Mum." He says, shaking his head tiredly.

I skip over to Mum, dragging Dad behind me.