Chapter 5

"Mum! Dad! We're back!" I scream as Perrie, jade and I burst through the front door.

Mum walks in. "Hey girlies, how did you go?" She asks. "Pretty good, we all got some nice things and Jayde stuffed her face at Nandos." Perrie replied, switching the TV on. I slap her arm playfully.

"What have you been up to Mama?" I ask sweetly, giving her a hug.

"Not much, your Dad went to the airport to pick up Ruth and Danny-" I cut her off. "What!? Ruth's coming? WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME?" I exclaim. I love my Aunt Ruth, and if Danny is coming that means they are probably going to be drinking all night...which means I can sneak out without them noticing.

"Calm down Jay." Mum laughs, putting her hands on my shoulders.

Perrie's phone starts ringing loudly just then and she answers just as loudly. "Hello!?" she exclaims.

About a minute later she is off the phone and we all stare at her questioningly. "Oh, Jesy wants us to come home, she made dinner in their flat." Perrie says to Jade. I pout.

"Aww bye my little bowtie! I love you heaps and heaps!" Jade says, ruffling my hair and giving me a massive bear hug.

"Bye bubs, love you loads." Perrie says, giving me an eskimo kiss like we usually do and walking out the front door with Jade.

"Jayde, care to explain the little message you left on the fridge?" Mum says in a playful tone. "What message? Let me see." I say, strutting into the kitchen and pretending to examine the fridge.

"Hmm, looks like Uncle Niall's doing, don't you agree?" i say in my poshest voice. My mum laughs and shakes her head.

"I guess you'll just have to take the blame for the leprachaun then!" And with that she runs up to me and tickles me, before I run away. She chases me around for a while until we collapse on the couch in exhaustion.

"Jayde?" Mum asks, breathless. I turn my head to face her. "What do you wanna do? I mean maybe if you took up dancing or something..." OH.

"Um no offence Mum but dancing is sorta your thing, not mine..."

"Well what is your thing? Come on, you can tell me." Should I tell her?

"I guess its...art." I say awkwardly, scratching the back of my head.

"Really? How come you never told me or Liam?" She asks, cocking her head to the side.

"I dunno-" I am cut off by the door slamming open, making me jump.

"PARTY'S HERE!" I jump up from the couch. "Aunty Ruth!" I scream, running and jumping on my aunt.

"Hey Laura!" Ruth says, hugging me back. Ruth calls me by my middle name just because she wants to have her own name for me. She is way more exciting than my Dad, I have no idea how they are related.

Two more figures walk through the door and I turn to see Danny and Dad struggling with the luggage.

"Hey Danny!" I say, running up and throwing my arms around Ruths boyfriends neck. "Hey you little Payne." Danny says, winking and kissing me on the cheek.

"Jayde can you take these up to Ruth and Danny's room?" Liam says, gesturing to the two overnight bags in the doorway.

"God gave you legs and arms, why can't you?" I retort sassily.

"Because I asked you to, can we not do this now Jayde, we have guests." Dad says, in a serious voice that I know means he is not joking.

I sigh loudly and take the bags up.