"Oh! My aniki is 17..." I add
The boy had bored expression and it seemed he don't want to talk to me!

"So... How old are you?" He asked me.
"7... And you?" I reply... Guess he wants to talk...

"Oh.. we're the same age then. I hope we can be classmates." He smiles at me.
I smile back.
After a few moments, I see nisan and another boy come inside the waiting room..happily chatting.
Ira nesan was following them from behind.
"Oi Kiko... We'll send you to school from tomorrow. Btw meet my friend, Akashi Takeomi. His sister is also joining here."  Nisan said.
"Ok nisan!" I say.
"Senju... The formalities are done. You can come here from tomorrow. Also... This is my friend. Akabane Karma. That's his sister. And Kiko chan..this is my sister Senju. Be good friends both of you." Akashi San said.
"Hai!"we both spoke in unison.
I look at Senju.
"You're a girl?" I softly speak.
"Yes! Got a problem?" She raised an eyebrow at me.
"No! No!... I hope we can be good friends." I say.
"I like you... I too hope... To be good friends with you." Senju smiled.

And that's how we met. We went to the same Primary school...we were inseparable and Senju even taught me to be tough and defend myself.
But soon she had to leave due to some family issues!
I was worried! We lost contact. But I missed her. I wondered where my childhood best friend left.

End of Flashback

Soon after, Karma nisan introduced me to his other friends... That is Shinichiro nisan, Wakasa Ni, Beneki Nini... Benkei Nini looked intimidating and so not many children came close to him. Contrary to that, I was absolutely find if him. He was an absolute cinnamon roll.
Soon after Shinichiro nisan introduced his family to me.
That's how I met my bestie Emma, her brothers - Mikey and Izana ni...

*Embarrassing story time*

So... When I was younger, Senju and I used to discuss about things like getting married. Not my fault... We were kids... Like 7 years old. Senju would say that she would marry Shinichiro ni and I'd marry Wakasa ni.
Well... One day, when u went to play at Senju's house, Shinichiro ni, Wakasa ni, Benkei Nini was sitting in the living room. The Black Dragon's meeting...I think!
Senju clicked her tongue and I can see literal stars in her eyes.
She dragged me to them...
"Shinichiro Kun... Wakasa Kun... Benkei Kun... Let's play together!" She said.
"Oh!! Sure... But... " As Wakasa ni was trying to say something.
Senju eyes turned like that of a puppy dog. "Pwease!"
"Ohk... But not too long!" Shinichiro ni smiled.

Senju straightened her posture and said.."Ok... So... Shinichiro Kun will be my husband for the game and Wakasa Kun will be Kiko's husband and Benkei Kun will be a friend of them. They all work at the same company."  Shinichiro ni And Wakasa ni stared at Senju with wide eyes.

"Finally you're married after being rejected 22 times. Proud of you Shinichiro" Takeomi nisan entered the room with a devil face.. God! Did nisan's devil face thing rub on him?

"Oii! What the hell! Not infront of the kids!" Shinichiro nisan scolded Takeomi ni...
"Oiii Takeomi... Do you know.. when we grow up, I'll marry Shinichiro Kun. And Kiko will marry Wakasa Kun." I felt so embarrassed!

I prayed to the mother Earth to swallow me whole.

I looked at Senju, " I never agreed on marrying anyone here. It was alwaya your idea. Not mine!"

"Eh! The little devil will marry me.. right?"
I turn my head to look at the orchid eyed Sano. Izana ni was smirking and teasing me.
"Eh! Iza Ni... now...you too....I'm never facing you guys again." My face turned red and I turn to leave but Shinichiro nisan hold me and stopped me from running.
"C'mon guys... Stop teasing and embarrassing Kiko Chan."

"Ohhkkk" they'll say in unison.
"Ok! Senju... Kiko Chan... Both of you go and play.. we have a meeting now!" Shinichiro nisan said.

So... That was one hell of an embarrassing day. 

I smile at those memories. And drift off to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

I woke up feeling refreshed. I had some good sleep last night. Now, time to meet my childhood bestie.
I dress up in an oversized t shirt and a pair of jeans.

I tie my hair in a ponytail and stuff my backpack with my purse and some essentials and put my pocket knife in my jeans pocket.

"Onni-san.... I'm heading to xxx mall. I will be meeting with an old friend. See ya later." I shout and head towards the door.

"Ok! Take care lil one. Call me if you need anything!" He spoke from the kitchen.

After some time, I reach xxx mall.

I stand infront of the mall and I notice her running towards me.
"Kiko chan... Sorry for being late." She say.
"Eh... Don't worry.. I too came just now!"
"Ok... let's find us some clothes!" Senju said with an excited tone..

"This girl really has immense level of energy!" I think to myself and follow her...

But there's something bugging me! She seems stressed out! I decided on asking her when we go for lunch.

To be continued...

(A/N : I'm speechless! We surpassed 2k reads! I love you guys so much! You guys are amazing 🥺💜 ILYSM 🥺)