The more she spoke, Aries' hand tightened around the gun under his desk.

'That bitch.' He thought, wanting nothing more than to empty his whole clip into that girl.

"Listen baby. That's a no no word and you cannot say it okay?" Aries gently told her, kissing her head.

"Okay daddy!" She chirped and started coloring on a sheet on his desk while he discretely texted Athene to come to his office with the boys.

In minutes they all barged in and Julian ran over to his desk.

"Lettie is it true?" Julian asked her wide eyed.

She just stared at him like- 'is this kid okay in the head?'

"Are you really really mad at Lucius?" Atlas grinned.

Lettie made a face then nodded, peeking up as a now awake Toni ran in.

She jumped down from Aries' leg and sat down on the carpeted ground to give Toni his kisses and cuddles.

Lucius stared at the dog in envy. Why did he always get all her love?

Let's not forget the brats. Zeus had the nerve to come to the party dressed as the joker when Lettie was Harley Quinn.

They watched him like a hawk the whole party, but he still managed to sneak four hugs and two kisses.

FOUR HUGS AND TWO KISSES!

That and what happened the previous day just enhanced his bloodthirst.

Flashback.

Hestia was down with fever so she wasn't at school and Jamie was at his uncle's house for some family reunion so he wasn't in either.  Evan and Damon had to sit with the teacher since they got into a fight. This left zeus and Lettie to play with the other kids in class.

Zeus was really reluctant. He did not like the other kids until they suggested something.

A wedding game.

The pairs were made and like a match made in heaven, Zeus and Lettie ended up as a pair. It's not like he threatened the kids to do it. No. He would never do that.

Zeus had two ring pops he wanted to share with Lettie and he put them to good use. It's like the universe wanted them to get married.

He even scored a kiss on the lips. Good thing he had eaten chocolate earlier.

And so Zeus went home a happy little man with a beaming smile while Lettie came back from school with hearty eyes and a still wrapped ring pop on her ring finger.

No one in the Romano house was happy. Atlas even tried to break the ring pop but he got slapped in the face with a silent treatment of two hours.

Finally, Toni was able to retrieve it when she was asleep and threw it at Aries' feet, huffing at it like it was the dirtiest thing to ever exist.

Of course Toni was very much innocent in Lettie's eyes and she just thought it melted overnight.

Zeus understood. Hestia ate his. The whole day he kept all the boys away from his 'wife'.

Flashback over

"So what's this i hear about a girlfriend, Lucius?" Aries raised a brow once he put on tom and Jerry for Lettie and made her sit with headphones on.

Lucius frowned in confusion. What girlfriend?

"Your hookup walked into Lettie's bedroom this morning. Why the fuck was she in our house in the first place?" Aries grumbled.

"I got a little carried away." Lucius sighed. He knew he shouldn't have brought her to his home. Her giving him head while he drove messed with him a little.

She gave good head but her moans were a turn off for him. Anyways, when he kicked her out in the morning, he didn't expect her to walk into his baby sister's room.

"You got a little carried away? That whore went through her things, her very expensive million dollar jewelry, her clothes which she had to put back which is why she didn't come cuddle with me in the morning, moreover she called my fucking child a bastard kid and threatened to throw her out of the house once you two apparently get married. I understood it was bullshit once marriage came into conversation but no one bad mouths Aries Romano's daughter and lives." Aries had his eyes narrowed by now and he was raging like a bull.

"She called my kid a what now?" Athene growled. She was more than a mama bear when it came to Lettie.

"I want that bitch in the torture chamber. Yes the one that left half naked this morning. I want her there in an hour." Domenico spoke through his phone.

Well he was ahead of everyone.

"The bitch is mine to kill." He seethed.

Stopping Domenico was like poking an angry bear so no one said anything.

"As long as we all get a few punches." Atlas Shrugged. Inside, He was thinking of the most sadistic torture methods. Toni barked as if he could understand what was being said.

Safe to say that, by the end of the day, the girl was dead while Lettie was being entertained by Toni.

Well, she actually narrated her whole 'wedding' to him while he got all kinds of rubs and cuddles so, same thing.

After all, the family would go to any lengths to protect the princess or to punish the ones who have wronged her. Be it chaos or murder. peace didn't exist in their vocabulary when it came to people who have wronged them.

Oh, and Lettie finally made up with prince Luci :)

______________

Three more to go🥺

Yeah we cut it down a little bit because the whole fight didn't need like three chapters.

Maybe we'll add something else who knows.

Love you <3

Angel and Angel's very annoying bitch who keeps bothering me to make him food~