Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past

Começar do início

"Alright you know my name and age. I have 1 younger brother, he should be around 12 now I think. My sensei's are left to be anonymous and I have earth and wind style chakra's. I can use some fire style as well, though I prefer to not use it. I also specialise in genjutsu's and ninjustu." Kageyama says with his own shrug. 

"Ok im left, I dont have any siblings. My parents are some leaf village diplomats. I have lightning wind and water style chakra's. I specialise in weapons and any long range attacks. I have a lion summoning and thats it" Tadashi finally replies. I nod and I feel content. Doing this brings me back to the days of Squad 7. Just Sasuke, Naruto and I against the world... Of course kakashi sensei was there too, he might be one of the most important adult figures in my life. Yamato also holding a close position. 

"What do you do with the kids while your on missions?" Kageyama asks. 

"They normally stay with my aunt. Either that or someone else who I trust" I say with a shrug. 

"You should look to find them their forever homes. Your 15, they need an adult figure, not another teen Katsumi" Tadashi says. I was about to yell at him saying it was none of his business, but I knew he was right. Those kids... Ill have to talk to them later. 

"Alright, your free to go, meet back here at 5am tomorrow. We will be training untill other notice." Kageyama says sitting up. 

"Alright, you guys fought well. Ill see you tomorrow" I say running off to my home. 

~~~Time skip~~~

I get home and am greeted by hugs and shouts. "Hey kids! How was everyone's day?" I ask them rubbing their heads. 

"It was great! We learned how to throw Kunai and shuriken. I saw Kaito and he was practicing for his graduation exams. Iruka sensei and our class are going to go to the old school to see if we can find anything of use tomorrow" Hishiro exclaims rambling

"Well that sounds like an awfully busy day Hishiro. Kaito when are you graduating? I want to make sure im there with everyone to congratulate you." I ask him. He has a faint blush of embarrassment. I know im lying to myself, but I just want to pretend a bit longer. Pretend that I can keep this forever. 

"You dont know if im going to pass yet Nee chan!" He exclaims hiding his face. I chuckle at his embarrassment. 

"Of course I know youll pass. Your all very talented. Dont think I havent been keeping tabs on my favorite kids while I was away!" I say to them giggling. I end up making food while Kaito Itsuki and Hishiro practice in the training grounds. Kenji and Ichika are watching them train and Ichiro and Yui are here with me. 

I make dinner quickly, trying to make something that tastes good for everyone. "hey Yui why dont you go and bring everyone back inside for dinner. Ichiro and I can set the table while you fetch them. Hows that sound?" I ask her. 

"Ok! Ill be right back Nee san!" She yells running back to where the boys are. 

After a minute or two of waiting all 6 of them walk back into the room. "Nee san whats for dinner?" Itsuki asks stretching his arms. 

"I made some Soba and rice on the side. And I have some vegetables and pork as well. You need to have a balanced diet if you want to be a strong ninja!" I say to them. 

They all sit down and start eating their dinner. I really love these kids, I dont want to let them go, but I know I have to. 

"Nee san can you tell us about what being a Genin was like?" Kaito asks curiously. I can tell hes looking at the pictures of me and squad 7 on the wall. I have pictures of my squad all over. I have pictures of these 7 kids and my other friends as well. But these pictures he can tell were my squad.