Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past

Start from the beginning

I end up picking the one with a little sun like details in the corner. "Your code name will be snow, make sure you dont forget it. Follow me to your locker." He says and I follow him to a room with many lockers. I get shown to one and I write my name on it.

I seal it with chakra and pull out the ANBU uniform. "You do not have a mission at the moment, today you are required to get to know your new partners and train to get a general idea of fighting styles. Goodluck, they are at training ground alpha" He says with a nod. 

"Thank you, I appreciate you showing me around" I said to him with a bow. Hes going to be my squad captain, I have to create a good first impression. 

"Its only customary. Train hard, and be careful, your new so good luck" He nods and leave. 

I get my stuff ready and put my mask away. Before hand, I reminisce on all the things leading up to now. Ill ask Tsunade if I can tell Naruto about it later! He may be a doofus but he is my closest friend, I tell him everything. 

I jump on roof tops to get to training grounds Alpha. Normally the grounds Alpha and Beta are off limits. However, I guess ANBU has special privilages for training with intense jutsus and such. I jump down onto the ground and conceal my chakra. I can already sense the other two hiding. They conceal well, but not well enough for my sensory skills. 

"I can sense your chakra's there is no point in hiding" I say pulling out my katana. They jump down infront of me. 

"Well seems like we have a little sensor on our team." The taller boy says. 

"Yep, arent you the one who saved the village with that nine tails?" The other boy said. 

"For your information his name is Naruto and yes that was me. Hes been on my squad since genin years." I say holding my ground. Im around the same height as the shorter boy. (sorry to all my short ladies! Love yall to bits. you can pick your height if you rlly want) He has a dusty blonde hair. And he has emerald green eyes. The other boy is a few inches taller, he has black hair and brown eyes. 

"Well then, its good we have some sort of sensor. You will be useful in the future. My name's Kageyama, this is Tadashi." The shorter boy said. 

"My names Katsumi Senju. I look forward to working with you" I say holding out my hand. Tadashi reaches out his hand before trying to strike me. I have a pretty decent reaction time, so I make it. 

"Your fast Tadashi" I say to him. Kageyama pulls out a kuni and we all go at it. 

"Your slowing down, are you getting tired already? Its only sunset" Kageyama taunts. I shake it off and go at him again. This continues for a while longer. Finally after hours of fighting and training, we sit down and take a well deserved break. By this time its already night, and the stars are out. Im assuming Kaito took all the kids to Tsunade's house by now. Thats what I instructed him to do if I ever was late to getting home. 

"You put up a good fight Katsumi, welcome to the team" Tadashi says. I chuckle a bit. 

"Thanks, you guys are really strong. Man, im so beat" I say flopping onto the ground. 

"How old are you Katsumi?" Kageyama asks. 

"Im 15, turning 16 here soon. Why do you ask?" I look over to where they are sitting. 

"Im 19 and Tadashi is 18. Your going to be on our team now, its good to know things about each other." Kageyama says. 

"Makes sense, if we are saying things about each other you know my name. Naruto is my closest friends. Tsunade is my aunt, I take care of 7 kids at the moment. Kakashi and Yamato were my sensei's. Uhmmm... What else is there?...Oh! I have wood style chakra, along with earth and water of course. I have the 100 healings seal, and my summon is Katsuyu the slug queen. Thats about it." I say shrugging. Not really knowing what to talk about.