Kiba pt.2

Most people would say I am possessive but I am not possessive. I am just territorial over the ones that I care for which include Shikamaru, Choji, Naruto and Neji.

I hate temari because she is always flirting with shikamaru and always hit him for no reason. I hate the crush that she has on shikamaru. And who gave her permission to touch shikamaru. And she is super persistent.

I don't like Tenten because she is madly in love with Neji. I don't like Rock Lee because he is also madly in love with Neji even though he is also madly in love with Sakura.

I also a soul hate Hinata because she keeps getting Neji into trouble for no reason with his uncle. Like I hate how she acts like she is weak when in fact she is strong.

I honestly don't care for Kauri because she never really did anything to me but I don't like the crush she has on Choji. I absolutely hate it.

Hinata I hate her because she is madly in love with Naruto to the point she stalks him on a daily basis but she pretends to be interested in me just to make Naruto jealous. She is a two faced bitch.

I hate Sakura because like hinata she is a two faced bitch. Sakura pretends that she has a crush on Naruto just to make Sasuke jealous. On top of that Sakura is always hitting Naruto for no reason and always putting him down.

I hate Sasuke because he is always making fun of Naruto and putting him down. But he also has a crush on Naruto and I can't stand that.

End of chapter