Choji pt.2

I like most people. But the people I don't not like are the ones who make fun of me or try to take away the people I like and care for. Which include shikamaru, Naruto, kiba and Neji

I hate temari because she is always flirting with shikamaru and always hit him for no reason. I hate the crush that she has on shikamaru. And who gave her permission to touch shikamaru. And she is super persistent.

I don't like Tenten because she is madly in love with Neji. I don't like Rock Lee because he is also madly in love with Neji even though he is also madly in love with Sakura.

Kankuro I hate him because of the crush she has on kiba. He is absolutely annoying and persistent. Hinata I hate her because she is madly in love with Naruto to the point she stalks him on a daily basis but she pretends to be interested in kiba just to make Naruto jealous. She is a two faced bitch. And I don't like her because she is the one who keeps causing Neji pain and sadness.

I hate Sakura because like hinata she is a two faced bitch. Sakura pretends that she has a crush on Naruto just to make Sasuke jealous. On top of that Sakura is always hitting Naruto for no reason and always putting him down.

I hate Sasuke because he is always making fun of Naruto and putting him down. But he also has a crush on Naruto and I can't stand that.

End of chapter