Naruto pt.1

Shikamaru, Choji, Neji and Kiba are my safe place and they make me happy. And they don't judge me like most people do. They actually took their time to get to know me and like me for me.

Shikamaru helps me plan out my pranks better. He also is super laid back. And is very easy going even though he says everything is troublesome. He can also calm down my hyper-activeness a lot and get me to calm down just to sleep or cloud watch.

Choji he is an amazing cook. He makes sure I eat and that I always have food at my house. He makes sure I am eating a balanced meal and that I have meat on my bones. He is also one of the only people who can give me a run for my money in eating contests.

Neji he is much like shikamaru. He calms down my hyper-activeness and gets me to calm down. He also gets us out of the trouble shikamaru, kiba and I always put us into. He is like the voice of reason at times. He always acts like he doesn't want to do something that will get him trouble but in reality he always does because he knows he's going to have fun.

Kiba is like another version of me. But he is pretty cool. He likes to get us into trouble as well. And he is amazing when it comes to things about nature. He also has amazing dogs who he drags us to see and play with whenever we go to his house. He is also very protective of all of us as well.

All four of them are my special people and they are my safe place. I am the happiest when I am with one of them or all of them.

End of chapter