A clanking noise from the living room or maybe kitchen? Wakes up my already quite conscious mind. I open my eyes and scan the ceiling before sitting up and looking at Loki sleeping, his back towards me and exposed, his muscles are relaxed but still look nice. I sigh at the thought of having to have a more serious conversation with him soon. I hear another clang from outside and decide to go investigate before the whole building starts to break down in the hands of whoever is shitting themselves.
I quietly close the door and hear the sink from the kitchen running, my bare feet stick to the cold floor as I walk down the hallway and into the living room where I can see Thor pop up from the floor with a dented pan in his hands.
I smile, "What the hell are you doing?" I startled him.
"Jeez Y/N!" Thor says putting the pan on the counter. "I was going to make breakfast but I'm not sure I know what I'm doing." He tells me and I walk over.
"Are you making breakfast for you or everyone?" I ask him.
"Everyone, I honestly don't know why I thought I should so so, I've never cooked in my life, at least not without someone telling me and doing everything for me." Thor throws his hand up in the air and I smile, now with him behind the island counters.
"Well, I'll help you,"
"Great! Thanks a lot, Y/N! What should I do?"
"First of all, you should turn off the sink, second of all, you do not drop pans repeatedly when people are still sleeping." I laugh.
Thor sighs. "Where did you learn to be so snarky?"
"Well, I'm surrounded by caustic people all day, you can take your brother for an instance," I say and hand Thor the pan. "Fix the dent."
"How am I supposed to do that?" Thor asks turning around as I walk behind him to the fridge.
"Bend it back to the way it was." I take out an egg tray, placing it on the counter along with milk, bread, butter, cheese, vegetables, fruit and berries, and jams, then turning to the cabinets and taking out other things such as wheat, vanilla extract, sugar, and chocolate butter.
When I turn back to Thor he hands me the pan as good as new. "Great," I smile. "Do you at least know how to cut vegetables and fruit?" I ask him turning on the stove.
"I could be the God of Chopping things." Thor beamed and went to search for the biggest knife and cutting board he could find. Meanwhile, I mixed a pancake mix.
I pour the half-full ladle of pancake mix onto the pan and then my savior comes out to the living room.
"Good morning!" I say to Sam, who walks to us already and dressed in a basic shirt and shorts, for the hot weather.
Sam walks to us and lifts his eyebrow.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"Making breakfast, now I'm not the best and I should probably go get dressed so... You're going to take over being the head of the kitchen, sound alright? No? Well, I'm gone, don't burn the pancakes." I hand him the spade and leave while he watches me walk away.
I quietly open the door to my and Loki's bedroom. I walk in my and my eyes are still on the floor but when I'm about to close I get frozen in place to look at Lokis sexy muscular back flex as he turns toward me, his wet hair from the shower he must've just taken flips, and my eyes travel from his hair to his eyes, neck down his gorgeous chest and abdomen to the towel he has barley hanging on his wait, revealing the V-line I love. I quickly convert my eyes back to his face and blush.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were up." I excuse myself.
Loki chuckles. "It's alright, I don't have the same problem as you do." He winks and I smile, uncomfortably.
"So you've earned back some of you're mischief?" I ask and pick out clothes.
"Huh?" He asks.
"You've regained some of the mischief you lost when you were with me," I say again, now knowing I sound quite rude. Fuck.
"So when did I regain it?"
"Probably in Åsgard, as well as some other information." I try to poke at him keeping what Thor said to me when they just got back.
"Like what?" He asks, he has a shirt on and the towel still covers his lower parts.
I turn around and smile. "You know what, I don't know what I'm rambling on about so just forget I said anything." I sit down on the bed and he does too, facing away from each other and quietly get dressed.
Loki leaves just before me leaving me to sigh at my stupidness and then walking out of our room behind him.
Breakfast is being set on the table and I sit down with others of the team that aren't cooking and that is only Sam and Thor, plus Loki who isn't cooking, he's talking to Thor.
Finally, they sit down and Sam invites us to dig in. It's a very big buffet and I own about two percent of the breakfast.
It's pretty silent as everyone enjoys the delicious food Thor and Sam, Sam who carried Thor the whole time, cooked, until Wanda swallows her mouthful and opens her mouth to speak.
"So... Today is a shopping day!" She exclaimed and we start to nod and chat asking where we're going and other questions and sentences fly over the table.
I look at Loki who's already looking at me and my cheeks get red and I feel an urge wanting to go solve everything now and just hug him. I really do want to hug him and kiss him and... I need to look away and stop thinking about this before my thoughts travel somewhere wicked.
I break away and join the conversation feeling Loki's eyes rest on me.
We get rushed by Wanda to eat up our filled plates of breakfast and soon we're all getting squished into taxis Wanda telling each of them herself where to go before getting in one herself and we drive off to the location for shopping picked by Wanda.
And it's greatly picked! Wanda has outdone herself for us while we're on this trip, we'd probably be sitting outside sunbathing on Tony's private house/beach.