"We don't mention that." Hendery answered him. "They'd call Zuley saying you're child has been shot and you send him to school what in the actual F*"
He pointed at all of us. "And possibly all of us would get arrested."

"Gastroenteritis." Zuley spoke up. She handed him a fake doctor note she wrote herself. "You're sick."

"Alright got it." He said as he placed it in his bag. "What if I start bleeding?"

"Stop asking questions and let's go." Jaemin said as he pushed him towards the school.

We stepped inside the school.
I honestly felt like that 'Boys over flowers' Scene. Like we were the F4.

Some of the students stared at us as we headed to the main office.

Some girls even whispered compliments about the boys who were waking besides me. I mean, who wouldn't though.

I gripped Renjun's hand tighter and swayed them a bit to make it obvious he was taken. Renjun just smiled as I did so and kept walking with me.

We stopped at the entrance and Zuley hesitated a bit before opening the door.

"Zuley it seems you're back..as a parent that is."

Zuley just chuckled and set down our paperwork.

"It feels as if it were only a few years- but you still look the same. What's you're secret?" The woman asked at the counter.

"Good question, who do I still look 12?" Zuley replied. "Yes, these are my children." She said motioning Jisung and I forward.

Jisung gave her a weird glance before nodding.

"Oh their last name is not Vilagianne.."

"Can they head to class?" Zuley asked as she pat my back and Jisung's.

"Yes yes. Don't want the children to be late on their first day. Dear lord you've adopted so many children. May god bless your soul."

Zuley just giggled and quickly left the room with us.

"Avoid the counselors and the main office in general if you can..they might realize my real age."

I nodded and clutched on to my bag.
"See ya later."

"I'll see you all later have a fun day at school. Please don't get in a fight on day 1, and please no suspensions."

"No promises." Mark replied as he fixed his beanie.

Once she had left we all awkwardly shifted around the school looking for our classes.

To my surprise, we all were in the same classes and schedule. Possibly to keep us together. I smiled knowing I didn't have to awkwardly make new friends.

We all walked into the first class which was obviously Gym. The one YangYang wanted to avoid.

"Wow so many new students. Did you all move here at the same time?"

"We are basically the Cullen family from Twilight." I spoke up. "Scratch the vampire part."

The teacher chuckled and welcomed us to the class and told us to keep it easy on the first day.

To my surprise, he excused YangYang to sit on the bleachers for as long as he needed.

I had changed out of my regular clothes into gym clothes the school provided us with. It was a white shirt with my name written on it and black jogger pants.

I fixed my hair a bit and stared at my reflection on the mirror. Several days had passed and My face was still healing. The bruises were gone but small little scratches still remained. I wore the eyepatch still since I felt like it still wasn't pretty enough to get seen.