🏳️‍🌈 part 9 🏳️‍🌈

i'm going to do more pov situations. trying something new out <3

izu's pov
i woke up and lay in bed for 5 minutes before realising it was still dark but becoming light so it was near enough sunrise, deciding there was no hope for me getting back to sleep i got out of bed, took my phone off charge and made my way to the bathroom, i put on comfy casual clothing as i didn't plan on going out today but if i did i wouldn't look terrible, i brushed my teeth and did all the necessities all whilst listening to a podcast from present mic (surprise i mentioned another character 🤧😄) it was only a 30 minute long one which was alright due to how long it takes me to get changed and sorted. looking myself in the eyes i noticed the bags under my eyes, they looked like they could carry my existence (warning; imma make this a little depressing cause i'm writing this whilst crying, but it won't be like proper sad okay?) i looked at the time on my phone and it was only around 04:11am on a sunday which annoyed me to the brim, i knew i was going to be alone for most the day and having ray with the blood thirst now made it harder, once i started letting myself think i noticed how weak i was, i looked down on to my wrist and saw fang marks where my veins were then it hit me like a truck to a child about why i was woken up last night. i was going to let her stay a while with my great grandparents who were both a doctor and a nurse so they have about 59 blood bags just incase of an emergency but they don't work anymore.

heading out of the bathroom i noticed the sky was a beautiful colour or purples, oranges and yellows with clouds, the sun not even able to see yet. it looked like something u would see in a movie or ur dreams when ur sitting under a tree in a field of flowers everywhere and the sky is different colours, i looked away letting myself drift my eyes to each person in the room. kat was hardly able to move due to the grip kiri had on him, it was funny needless to say '*well he'll have pains in his neck and arms when he wakes up*' i thought catching myself going to laugh, i looked over to my yellow haired goofy partner who seemed to be in a starfish position whilst hugging the pillow i was once sleeping on, i looked to where ray was only to see she wasn't there, i wasn't worried she wakes up when i do or a little bit after due to hypersensitive senses. i walked to the living room making my way towards to couch, flopping down into the silky texture of it, i let myself sink further and further of the comfy soft pillows, i just couldn't sleep so i wasn't going to be in a oh ever so good mood today when everyone starts to talk, i do like the quiet it makes me happy.

looking over at the movement i see my little princess walking towards me with a look of question on her face (sorry i am going to make ray about 6 now, let's say her vampire side makes her age quicker even tho she is immortal, she'll stop growing but won't stop ageing - sorry i can't remember her age so yeah) i waited for her to come sit with me and it didn't take long

"morning princess" i spoke but it made her pull a face at the nickname

"morning mom" she responded (she sees izu as a mom even tho he's a boy - fabulous mama 😩)

"how did u sleep" i waited for her to respond only to notice she has something on her mind "baby what's up, talk to me"

she looked at me with question on her face then quickly nodded as a confirmation to she'll tell me. i waited for her, not pushing her as to not wanting to make her uncomfortable

she took a deep breath catching my attention "mom" she started "i have a question" with a worried look on her face

"go on, u can ask u don't need permission" i gave her some support through the tone of my voice even tho we was both talking quiet as to not wake anyone else up

"so" she paused trying to find words, "u know how u like boys mom" she seemed uncomfortable with looking at me but i didn't speak only nod, i knew she could see me. she continued "well, how did u know"