✨Part 1✨

Pov - Midoriya Izuku
I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off so I grab my phone and check the time, it's 5:30am. "What alarm is going off this early" I whisper to myself. I shot up as soon as I realised it was the fire alarm. I also proceeded to struggle to get out of bed until I heard banging on my door and a voice shouting to open up the door. I sit up slowly realising I slept with my binder on which is the reason my ribs hurt and my breathing is hitched. "God damn it" I practically screamed. I couldn't hear the voice anymore, it had gone, vanished..I then look over to my window and to my surprise it was open, 'i can't smell a fire' I thought and then I feel a slight tap on my shoulder, I snap my head around to see my roommate, Shoto Todoroki, he was trying to get me out of bed, literally by dragging my arm. I look at him with a puzzled face and I see his lips move but no noise, I try and focus on what he is saying and that's when everything hits me, that's no fire alarm...that's an intruder alarm. I jump out of bed as fast as I could pulling Sho-Chan and pushing him out the window and when I see he's safely on the group I turn to see my door being banged on once again, "that took a while" I laugh only to see terror on peoples faces..was I the only one in the building? Hm I couldn't tell in all fairness. I stepped back to see Shoto being held by our, all year round, teacher Mr Aizawa..I look back at the men behind me dressed all in black, as I step back, seeing they got their guns pointing at me shouting so damn loud for me to NOT move so I decided to do the only logical thing I could think of, I was just hoping someone would catch me.. 'holy shit, the trust and faith I got in people right now is unreal' ...I took a running start and I jumped out that window not looking down and when I look up at my window, the men are shooting literally missing every shot. I burst out laughing in mid air "what idiots, can't aim properly. Try better next time" I shout and smile at them...next thing I knew I was caught by quiet a few people. 'Kirishima, Todoroki..and Aizawa-Sensei' I looked shocked expecting myself to end up dead, I then say under my breath "I guess people really do care".

I will never understand why we end up outside in an intruder situation. It's so baffling, shouldn't we..like..hide? Eh it doesn't bother me but damn my back, ribs and issue I got really sucks. "Why did I wear that binder again?" I accidentally say outloud forgetting we are still outside with the entire college dorm..only my section got this alarm, not many people heard which I was so thankful for but there was a few people I didn't want to hear. The main people I didn't want to know was Kirishima and Bakugo and also Aizawa-Sensei, but I guess I'm officially screwed. 'Heh at least Sho-Chan and Kami already knew' but that didn't make anything better for my situation, "I honestly think the pain was getting to me and I had started that time of month. I forgot what day it was, fuck sake" and I soon got questions from Mr Aizawa like "did you sleep with ur binder on?" "Was u prepared for this" "are u ok" etc, not gonna lie, it was kinda annoying but I kept my cool. 'My little fuck up caused a right mess..heh oops.' But I mean I GUESS I coulda told someone else other than Sho-chan and Kami, I still don't think the others have processed it which spares me more questions and a whole ass lecture. *sigh*

"Can we go inside now" I say rather annoyed. I do get looks and horrible ones at that but it doesn't bother me, "WHAT! I'm cold geez. So can we" at this point I was getting upset. I mean I do get so god damn emotional during the week when I start.

Pov - Kaminari Denki
As soon as I hear Mido's voice sounding so emotional it clicks, I didn't realise the date either to be honest, I start an hour after he does. We told each other due to the fact we are really close, so by instinct I ran and took Izuku's hand and just ran, seeing he wasn't in white bottoms I breathe not realising I was holding my breath.

~talk between Izuku and Denki~
(Izuku is M and Denki is K)

K - are you okay? Does ur stomach hurt? What on earth was u thinking jumping like that!!
M - kami, I'm ok tho, I lived. And I'm in pain, my stomach cramps are getting worse, ur bound to start any moment now. Can u take us to ur room? I can't be with Sho-Chan right now.
K - yeah sure we can go to my dorm, but what's up with not staying with Todoroki? He knows, and u can stay the day and night with my heat pad. We are so not going to college this week!
M- thanks kami. Shoto does know but I wanna cuddle with u, ur cuddles are the best and I like being around u for comfort. Hehe

Pov - no ones (in the dorm with denki and Izuku)
Denki was still running as fast as they could to their dorm with Izuku, they both stopped half way to unclick his binder, Kaminari was going to have him about sleeping with it on. Midoriya and Kaminari reach the dorm with a lightning bolt sticker on but there was two new ones, which Izuku has noticed leaving room for a final one. The other new ones were a rock and explosion. Denki practically threw a pad at Izuku.
(Half hour later) the two were cuddling in bed, Izuku half asleep dealing with emotions and stomach pain.

==To Be Continued==
I'm aiming to get over 1000 words
- words 1058 -