I glare at him for a moment, hating the fact that I was entertaining this stupid conversation.

"Cause your no one to me Romano" I say, my lips being as persuasive as possible, exaggerating each and every word.

Maybe before I could of called him anything but a stranger, but now that's exactly how I plan to move forward with my life.

He smirks to himself, biting at the inside of his cheek. He finds my words amusing, which just gets on my nerves even more.

Before I could even notice, a hand has gripped my back, sliding me down so that he's cornered in between my legs. I panic, instinctively backing away, but I'm being held in place. My arms are on his shoulders for support, as he stares up at me from my chest.

His gaze leaves me to melt, his breath hitting against the centre of my neck. My insides are screaming right now, with no other option but to freeze.

"Malia" he hums, his eyes cornering mine. "Did you enjoy kissing him in front of me?"

"Seriously" I scoff, not that much surprised to his typical actions. "You literally made out with that whore in front of everyone at the fucking party".

Why did he have to come into my life again, and mess things up. He shouldn't even have been there last night, playing around to fit in as a college student.

He leans in closer, his face lifting towards mine. The temptation was increasing, each time the scent of his Cologne struck through my nose. I resit the urge by all means, knowing that I'd heavenly regret it if I connected our lips at this time.

But I wanted to do it, replace the feeling of Gracie's touch from last night.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?"

I could ask him the same thing,

"You" I laugh, stomping down on his ego. "I have no interest in you anymore"

The offence that he must of took from my previous words, was suddenly replaced with amusement.

"Anymore?"

I mentally slap myself, regretting the way I had phrased it.

"That's not what I meant" I almost stutter,

He snickers to himself, sweeping his nose off with his finger. He faces me again, his eye's aimed down at my thighs. I bring my hands over them, covering myself up from his seductive thoughts.

"Kiss me" he says out of nowhere,

Huh?

"Kiss me if you feel nothing for me" he beams, his words rolling out with such grace. "Kiss me to prove it".

"I don't have to prove anything to you" I spat,

His hands tighten over my legs, scrunching my skirt even more. His touch slides on top of my skin, moving away the material that hid it from his sight. I grab his hand at an attempt to push him backwards, when instead I get slid onto my back. My hands on my sides, as his devilish grin stood between my legs.

"I-" I open my mouth with the aim to form a sentence, when instead all that comes out is crumbles. The heat that gushes against my leg, forces me to keep my mouth shut.

"Do you remember what I told you" he whispers, his hand holding me down by my stomach.

"No" , I reply, too lost in the feeling to be bothered.

"That this belongs to me".

Kisses scatter across my thigh, reaching higher and higher. I want to squeeze them together, before I'm thrown off by my noticeably shame down below, yet his hands hold my legs apart.