TWELVE

Finally Minho opened his arms. It only took the younger a second to bridge the distance between them and bury his face on his best friend's shoulder. The older just held the sobbing boy, petting his back.

After a while Jisung broke the silence. "How are you?" With wet eyes he looked up to his best friend.
"I'm okay. Confused, for sure, but okay."
Jisung nodded and wiped his tears away. "Okay."
"You wanna sit down?"
The younger nodded again and Minho led him to the small greenhouse, in the center of the rooftop. In front of it a few sofas shared the space with an old coffee table and some plants, that have grown too big for the conservatory. Minho placed Jisung on one of the sofas and entered the greenhouse. He took two blankets out of a large box before returning to the younger boy. Sitting down next to his best friend he let the boy snuggle up to him before putting the blankets around them.

They stayed like this for a while, without talking, just sitting there in silence.
It was the only thing both of them needed right now - each others presence.

When Jisung started shivering the older boy decided they spent enough time on the rooftop. "Let's go downstairs. I don't want you to catch a cold."

The two boys made their way back inside when the last bit of sunlight was covered by the darkness of the clear night sky. They took the stairs down to the elevator (there were only stairs at the two uppermost floors, for whatever reason) and waited for it to appear.
Minho was more than thankful, that he found Jisung up here, on the rooftop. It was one of the younger boy's favorite places in the city.
He still could remember the first time the two of them discovered the roof terrace. It was the same day Minho moved into this building, the system has allocated him an apartment on the fourth floor a few month after his 19th birthday.

three years ago~

After carrying Minhos stuff into his new home, his friends, who helped him with that, left, only Jisung stayed. They had decided that the younger boy would sleep over, since the first night in a new apartment, completely alone, could be kinda scary.

"How many floors are there?", Jisung asked while trying to chew his ramen.
"I don't know, maybe eight?" Minho already finished eating and tried to remember. He didn't pay attention on this, when looking at the building from the outside.
"Then let's go and check that!" The younger boy excitedly jumped up and took Minhos hand to help him up. They have sat on the big fluffy carpet in the living room, surrounded by boxes and recently assembled furniture.
Placing their empty noodle bowls on a box full of video games and movies, Minho followed his best friend, who decided to not change his light blue slippers to sneakers.

In the elevator Jisung stared at the numbers. 'Six' was the highest one. Minho pointed on it and was about to leave the enevator again.
"Wait Hyung! What do you thing where you're going?" Jisung grabbed the olders arm.
"Back into the apartment. There are six floors. That's it."
"No, no! Let's go up there! "
"Why?"
"Why not?" A gummy smile spreaded all over the youngers face. A soft spot of Minho. When his best friend smiled like this, the older would literally do everything for him.
Minho sighted and pressed the button for the sixth floor.

Feeling good today, so here's another small chapter ^^
Yeah, I probably should continue writing my essay but minsung content ist so much better for my soul hehe