THREE

"Because this could be the last party in freedom for you guys!"
Jeongin pointed with his bottle at Jisung, Changbin and Minho.
"Calm down, buddy! This is not the end of the world. We can party after the ceremony, too." Changbin took a sip from his beer. "With the girls then, maybe."

He would be chosen in some days, too. Then he and Jisung would move out to live in an apartment the system provided them with and Chan had to look for two new roommates. Jisung didn't want to leave their friend alone. Chan went through way more than a man of his age should.
As if the oldest of their friend group sensed Jisungs mood change, he put his arm around the younger one's shoulder. "Let's enjoy the here and now. We can't change the past and we don't know what will happen in future. I'm very glad to be here with all of you guys."

Everyone nodded and once again Jisung admired the way his roommate just was. His heart felt warm from all the love he felt for Chan, for all his friends.
Felix used the silence to sneak into the kitchen and came back with a big box of brownies.
"I think it's the right moment to eat these babiea. I made them yesterday, Jeongin tried to help me, but, yeah, in the end he got very distracted by pouring flour over something else." He fiercely glanced at Hyunjin, who looked at him innocently, but everyone could see how hard it was for him to hide his laughter.

Jeongin tried to defend himself.
"He started it! Felix told me that we needed more flour, because the dough would be way better then and Hyunjin said if that would be true they need to add a lot of flour to me."
Minho almost choked on his drink whyle laughing. "This guy was right."
"Minho!" Chan tried to calm Jeongin. "It's okay. In the end, we have the brownies here. Let's eat them and be kind to each other, okay?"

After a while of eating brownies, talking and drinking, the doorbell of Minho's apartment rang. Two seconds later the eighth member of their friend group entered the room. "Seungmin in the building!!"
"Whoa, you actually made it!" Felix hugged the newcomer.
Seungmin got paired up with his ideal partner one year ago, since then they lived in a city two hours away from his friends.
"Sure, everything for you guys!"
"Where's Sujin?"
"She's on a business trip until Monday, you made my weekend so much better with your call, Felix! You still got some brownies left?"

*

The eight young men sat around the living room, more or less drunk, more or less tired.
But Minho was still very awake. "Guys, come on! It's not even midnight and y'all want to sleep? Who are you, my grandparents?"
A pretty drunk Changbin threw a pillow after him. "Grandparents my ass. It's boring, so what else should I do other than sleep?"
"We could play a game!" Felix excitedly clapped in his hands. His actions woke up Hyunjin, who had dozed on his lap.
"Come on, Lix. We already played several games." Jisung started to list them. "Darts, beer pong, jenga, damn, I even played hide and seek with Jeongin and you!"
Seungmins drunk laughter turned into coughing because he tried to drink while lying on the sofa. Chan took that as his sign to leave with Seungmin and a very tired Jeongin. Seungmin would sleep at Jeongins apartment for tonight and the oldest one wanted to walk them home safely. Always there to protect his precious friends.

"Then, let's play truth or dare." Minhos eyes sparkled while filling soju in five glasses after Chan had left with the other two boys. Jisung knew that this would end pretty chaotic, his best friend was the devil in person when it came to this game. Everybody knew that. Anyhow they all agreed to play.
"Hyunjin, you start."
"Okay, I'll choose Changbin. Truth or dare?"
"I'm too lazy to do anything right now. Truth."
Hyunjin smirked cheekily. "Can you hear the grass when it's growing?"
"Huh?" Changbin looked confused, but Jisung already knew where this was going.
"Well," Hyunjin leaned back, "You are pretty short, you know? I thought, maybe you can hear it since you're not that much taller than a blade of grass."
"Ouuch!" Minho laughed while Changbin tried to kick Hyunjin from the sofa. After not succeeding he turned back to the game.
"I choose you, Minho. That dirty laugh must be ended."
Minho lifted one eyebrow. That would never happen.
"Dare."
Changbin didn't even think about a dare, he was prepared.
"Kiss Jisung."