3.I Don't Bite

By day break most of the authorities and special services had cleared the area after tending to the hostages. The liminal offenders (Including Ben) had been transported to a nearby police station with various liminal holding capabilities known as: Monster Ops Neutralization and Security Testament for Equal Restraint Headquarters. Or MONSTER HQ

Recently the government had to take action due to the increase in liminal crime; finding new solutions to detain liminal's without deporting them to ensure the interspecies bill could still bear fruit, the fruit being: improving relationships between races and not rejecting them at the first sign of 'miss behaviour'.

The large building was constructed within the city, it had a non threatening outer appearance with white walls and large doors to accommodate various sized species. There was a large reception office visible from the outside with it's wide windows, not to be mistaken for regular glass; they were reinforced and the building itself was very exceptionally advanced; serving to not miss lead onlookers and press to its intentions: detainment and/or rehabilitation if said offender was no longer fit to be taken in by a host family. Among other liminal related legal services, it served as the main meeting space for MON business. 

There was a number of key floors within the building including but not limited to the spacious reception at the entrance passing a few doors, housing interrogation rooms or some storage below, a giant hall of cells split off into specially accommodated units could be found. The building's size became staggeringly more apparent as you went further in proving even more secure and maze-like. On the floors above accessed by a wide elevators were mainly office space for legalities and filing. Beyond that floor were where specialised non lethal equipment was held as well as changing rooms. additionally, somewhere undisclosed resided overnight quarters for special Ops such as MON.

A meeting was now taking place at the newly renovated station on the second floor with the higher ups in interspecies affairs and the Liminal party leaders that could be present(Namely the feline and canine parties). They were discussing how to take action with the mall offenders moving forward; directing all issues towards a women clad in a black suit and shades with equally dark hair to match... 

A lean cat girl with short dark purple hair, sharp eyes and grey suit rose to state her point to the representatives present.

Feline rep: Miss Smith, Know I say this without bias; these are criminals. They put innocent people in danger for some petty robbery, Regardless of what they were after we can't be lenient, a slap on the wrist and a few days locked up won't do a damn thing they need to be deported!

Miss Smith: all due respect but we don't know that their true intentions were.... It may have been a message for all we know. And we need to know.

Feline rep: You're implying this was an act of terrorism?! All the more reason to send them back to their home land, we shouldn't have... 'unpredictable species' threatening.

The muscular tan Werewolf representative with a grey mane grunted in disapproval, earning a spiteful glance from the Cat women.

Miss: Smith: *Sigh* and cause even more disparity between species? No. This bill won't last if our solution to every problem is segregation. Ladies, gentlemen the whole point of this Bill was to exercise our ability to co-exist, we can't afford to rely on that kind of action at this rate it would be used anymore, its simply not practical.

Feline rep: But-

Miss: Smith: Rest assured my team will find out what the Liminal's intentions were and they will be punished accordingly to their cooperation. (I swear this tension is gonna suffocate me before this paperwork does...)