🌸Interview(55): To Kill A King

Hello Happy people!🤗

I have with me today one of the brightest stars here on Wattpad.⭐

Her book is super amazing! The story is one of a kind and straight to the point proffessional📚

I am not usually a fan of historical fictions but ladies and gentlemen, this tale is a tale to be read!⭐

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Garden, let's welcome, OFCLEOPATRAS, the genius behind our focus for the day, "To Kill a King"🤺

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Li: Cleo you have created something so beautiful. I really enjoyed reading it. Well done!

Cleo: Aww thank you!!
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Also, it's an honor to be interviewed by you!

Li: You make me feel like a superstar🤗. . .

Anyway, before I say anything else, what draws you into writing historical fiction?

Cleo: That's a funny question.😊😊

Actually, as a fanfiction writer, I really- really like taking existing worlds and reimagining my own plots within them.

I think that's why I love historical fiction so much- you're taking the real world and altering history to create your own stories, and it's so fascinating to think about. . .

'If X had happened, instead of Y, what would have followed?"

Li: I personally think altering history is very fun and creative, but we both have to admit that it's a lot of work!
How do you do it?

Cleo: It helps that I am studying archaeology and history, lol😁

Li: *gasps* No wonder! Damn!
The amount of work in that genre is a total turn off for me🤣
I admire your bravery and intelligence!

Moving to your characters; You have such amazing and powerful characters, some I could recognise, some I couldn't in history.

Isabella was one of those I couldn't recognise; How did you create Isabella?

Cleo: So, if I'm being honest, I've been obsessed with Anne Boleyn (and other tragic historical women figures) for a while.

And I knew I really wanted to create a story where she lived and Henry died in her stead.