fifty eight

the fact cc harry looks like this rn i feel insane ripping my hair out throwing up crying

IM SO SORRY MY UPDATES HAVE BEEN SO LATE but this one is smut so i hope that kinda makes up for it

✩︎

HARRY

I'm a man of honour, obviously, so after enjoying the meal Hana and her mum had cooked and helping to tidy up, I immediately start something I definitely shouldn't, especially considering I've quite literally just earned John's approval. Sat in the lounge with Hana and her parents, all focused intently on the screen flickering before us with a movie, my eyes are directed somewhere else.

While the plot is relatively interesting, I'm much more concentrated on Hana; specifically, slowly running my fingertips along her skin, gradually moving closer towards her inner thigh. If she hasn't picked up on my intentions yet, she's hiding it incredibly well. She manages until around an hour into the movie, and just as my index finger presses delicately right at the very top of her thigh, her hand shifts decisively and encases mine firmly.

Forcefully removing my wandering touches from between her legs, she rests our linked hands onto her knee, instead, just as I observe the slight twitch of her mouth. I mirror the action, trying (and, most likely, failing awfully) to hide my subtle smile. Attempting to appear natural in front of her parents, both of whom are still fully immersed in the action on the screen, her head falls towards mine and she whispers directly into my ear, "not right now, don't be stupid."

My soft smile only grows; I know I'm being insanely narcissistic, but I think my massive ego is quite deserved, all things taken into account. I return the favour, dropping my mouth right by her ear and speaking sternly, though still quiet enough that anyone but her can't possibly overhear. "You wanted it earlier, I said later," my voice is hard and concise, and I notice the slight stutter in her breathing instantly as her grip loosens and my fingertips slide right back by her inner thigh. "I choose when later, so you get it now and we're upstairs in the next two minutes, or you don't get it all."

It's almost comical how quickly her gaze glides to me, her irises covered in traces of awe and lust, and she clears her throat quietly. Sitting up, my hand falls away from her warm skin easily, "hey, so I'm actually, like, really tired. I think I'm gonna go to bed."

Laura's eyebrows knit together momentarily and she stands in sync with Hana, "oh, are you sure?"

Hana nods gently, resting a hand on her stomach, "oh, yeah, you know, I'm just exhausted. Must be the baby." Her mum nods understandingly, embracing her tightly after not seeing each other for a few months, and Hana quickly turns to me. "Harry, you coming?" Blood rushes to her face at the unfortunate wording, however, I simply nod with a slight, sarcastic hum and stand, placing my palm flat on her lower back.

John rises to his feet, too, to kiss Hana's temple softly and squeeze her shoulder, "have a good rest, we'll see you in the morning." She smiles gratefully and continues around the couch, pausing for a second as her father pats my back - despite having allegedly accepted me, he's still a little rough with that, but I suppose that's just part of his army personality.

Just as we reach the door, she calls back, "night!" and we swiftly disappear behind the corner. Her back falls flush to the wall as I pin my thigh between hers, running my fingers along her forearms and inspecting her expression. "Why's my dad being so nice to you? Not that I'm complaining, but... earlier I thought he'd actually beat you up or something."

I chuckle softly at her extreme idea, leaning further into her and looking directly down; although our height difference isn't ridiculously massive, sometimes it feels like that. "No, we actually... we actually talked about why we broke up," I admit, gesturing between us gently.