Phase

"What is taking them so long?" Fred huffed, never taking his eyes off of the old creaking door of the Three Broomsticks

"What is taking them so long?" Fred huffed, never taking his eyes off of the old creaking door of the Three Broomsticks. Lee shrugged, adjusting his big wooly hat.

"She killed him when she didn't see an exact replica of a blonde, with brown eyes, boobs and a nice arse, duh." Lee replied with eyebrows high, getting a smack in the head from George, the hit knocking his hat off in the process.

"Maybe they actually stayed in the tea shop?" George suggested in a question. Fred shook his head dismissively.

"Please this is Cass we're talking about-." He argued, but was cut off abruptly by Chance.

"Shut up you bimbos, there they are." He hissed, causing everyone at the table to turn abruptly, almost knocking it down. "Don't look, make sure she doesn't spot us so everyone quiet. And make sure your disguises are on, Issac spent a while making them."

Chance got a few odd looks, but he didn't pay attention to them, his eyes zoning in on the unnamed boy who was laughing with his best friend. Lee leaned forward slightly. "Issac as in Cats brother? Why-?"

"Shushhh." Chance hushed him with a snappy tone. Caterina smiled at the Slytherin and gently placed her hand on his forearm, but Chance hardly felt it, concentrating on where the boy Cass was with, put his hands.

Fred was glaring holes into the back of the new boys head, when he felt eyes on him. He glanced around with a confused face, then froze when the light blue eyes he could daze into for days, pierced his own. The boy gulped and reached up to play with his fake moustache, trying to bring the girls attention away from him before she recognised him.

But as soon as Cassie glanced over at the table her friends were sat at, she immediately saw past the fake facial hair, the big coats and hats and the even the wigs. Fred nudged Chance under the table, Chance scowled at him then turned back to see what the boy was looking at and he stiffened straight away.

"Abort." He hissed quietly. "Abort mission we've been spotted." They all slowly got up and started to shuffle towards the door, George's blonde wig falling to the floor when he bumped into a stool.

Caterina flicked her soft pink wig over shoulder happily and blew a kiss over at Cass before strutting past her. Cass blew one right back with a grin, hearing Cats hushed whisper. "I'm so keeping this, I look amazing."

Cassie sniggered as her eyes followed Cat out, holding back a laugh when she saw Chance scolding George for messing up the wig Issac had spent so long on. Cooper watched with amusement and puzzlement clouding his eyes.

"Sorry," Cass apologised, seeing his confusion, "my friends can be overprotective, I mean so can I so I can't really say much, can I?" She laughed, Cooper smiling along with her.

"Yeah I've seen your little group around Hogwarts. No wonder you don't get to go out on much dates with those guys following behind you." He laughed, making Cassie cringe playfully.