Chapter 1

Yuju pov

My life is not like other peoples' lives. Appa and Omma don't care about me

One day, my appa and omma want me to marry to a guy i don't like, cruel boy.  His cruelty no one knows and his name is

''Jungkook''

yes Jungkook.  He's a cruel guy. girls heart broker, always clubing and drinking.

''Omma-ah I don't like him'' They still force me to marry this guy, i don't want to.

After the day of the incident that omma and appa said i must marry Jungkook, i can't do anything anymore. sigh

I also accept the fact that i will marry a cruel guy who i don't like. Our domestic life are not like other couples.

Everyday. ...

''Yuju!! wash my clothes''

I have ti follow his instructions. If i don't follow his instructions, I will be punched, hit, and so on by him.

My lips are bruised, cheeks are bruised, eyes are bruised almost all my body is bruised.

I hope that I can escape from this life now. Go away from abusive husband. Get out of that hell-like house.

                      *SKIP*
®At Home

I'm busy drying my clothes and my husband's clothes. I look at Jungkook who was deep lost of a sweet dream. I took the opportunity to run away from this house.

''This is Yuju's time'' i mumble to myself

I quickly packed my clothes and stuff into my suitcase. When I finished packing, I slowly left my room, fortunately my room was downstairs.

I see Jungkook is still in a dream. I walked towards the main door in silence.

''Sweetheart, where are you going~''

I gasped when i heard Jungkook's voice. I turn to look at Jungkook.His body position has now changed from lying to sitting.

''Err. ...I and. .....wan-na go to... omma. .''

With a stutter, yuju answered the question quickly.  He get up from his seats.  Yuju's heart is pumping faster.  Fear overcome her .  Jungkook come closer to Yuju.

"Whg do you want to go there'' Jungkook asked

Yuju don't response to anything,  her legs and hands are shaking right now.  Jungkook's fingers rub yuju's cheeks. Yuju closes her eyes in fear.

His hand began to pull yuju's long hair.

''I asked you why do you want to go there!!'' Jungkook shout at Yuju.

Yuju tried to speak, but couldn't. Her body seem to let Jungkook hit her.

''I'll ask you again. This times you don't answer you know. . .chuckle Why do you want to go there!!!'' again Jungkook shout at Yuju

Yuju doesn't reply either. Her mouth is locked. Jungkook pulled Yuju's hair with all of his strength ,Yuju's head now feel pain.

''You don't want to answer '' Jungkook said and smirk

Jungkook pushed Yuju aside. Yuju fall to the ground, her tears begin to flow nonstop. Jungkook pull out his belt then he starts hutting Yuju. The pain Yuju feel make her hate Jungkook even more.

Yuju's head feel dizzy ,her eyesight is getting blurry. As time goes on, Yuju's view gets darker. Her body feel sore and weak. 

to be continued. ..

Cruel husband YukookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara