"You brats!! Don't you guys have any shame? Who calls their mother like that?"

"Well we learnt it from dad" Kook explained.

"Yeah.....he used to call you like that. Didn't he?" Yoongi also played along.

"And you also likd it huh naughty naughty" Jk teased.

"She still likes it Kook....look at her blushing face" Yoongi said.

"Really? Show me show me!" He said while cupping her face but she yanked his hands away.

"Okay okay fine....I am not crying now. Happy?" She explained

"Yes" Yoongi said.

"But its true mom that you are sexy. Ufff my sexy mother." Jungkook again said playfully.

Yoongi laughed out loud at his words and Jungkook backed away a little to escape from his mother's slaps.

"I swear to god Kook if I could walk then I would've beaten the shit out of you till now." She said.

"Then do it....I dare you to stand up"

"Youuuuu" She said and clicked on a button on the wheelchair. It moved in Jk's direction but he quickly ran to another side. She tried many times but couldn't catch him.

"Okay I give up" She lifted her hands up.

"Fine...now lets go and have breakfast. We have to leave for office too." Yoongi said.

"Aaah why daily office?" Jungkook whinned.

"Because we have to work. Now lets go." Yoongi said and they went outside.

IN THE DINING ROOM

"Kook! Can't you wear something formal and decent for office? Yoongi said.

"Why? Whats wrong with these clothes?" Jungkook asked.

"Yaah wear something formal like suits."

"Ohh for your kind information, you are the CEO, not me. So I don't need to dress in a 3 piece suit like you....RIGHT AUNT YU?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah son...you look good in these clothes" Yu shouted from the kitchen.

"See....she likes these" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Mom!" Yoongi looked towards his mom.

"I can't do anything" She clarified.

"Oh mom you don't have to do anything. You know girls drool over me in office because of my dressing style."

"Oh Really!!!" Emma acted surprised.

"Yeah! they all are like....Wow Jungkook sir is so handsome. He doesn't even look like brother of Mr.Min Yoongi." Jungkook imitated the girls.

"Why? Why you don't look like Yoongi's brother?" Emm asked.

"Because your elder son is boring mom." Jungkook said and Yoongi threw the rolled tissue on him.

"Shut up!"

"Thankyou for the tissue" Jungkook wiped his lips "well he is not boring in one case tho....." Jungkook looked at Yoongi teasingly who glared at him in return.

"Means?" Emma asked.

"His secretary......."

Yoongi panicked and cutt Jk off in middle of his sentence.

"Aaaah mom!! Actually I forgot to tell you. I talked to Hoseok yeasterday and he said that the new physiotherapist will join us from tomorrow and this time please cooperate with him. I've heard that he works with national teams." Yoongi said.