Wifey ~ 𝐼𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒰𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶

Начните с самого начала

"It's fine I can wait....I promise."

"Even if I've done unforgivable things?"

"Yes even then."

"I mean unless you cheat because then I would have to come for you and the whore you cheated on me with and it won't be pretty!"

He started chuckling and had a slight smile on his face.I hope he doesn't think I'm playing because I'm serious as hell!I am glad he's smiling tho.

"I could never cheat on you."

"You better not!"

"When I get back I promise to marry you and give you everything you deserve."He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Awww Tachi!I can't wait to be your wife!"

"I love you Y/N.Don't ever forget that."

"I love you too my future Husband!"

He pulled away and wrapped a necklace around my neck telling me how we'll always have a piece of each other now.

Itachi has the black half and you have the silver half.

And that my friends was the last time I saw him.The next Day they said all the Uchiha's were killed by Itachi except one person.I kinda knew something was up with tachi from last night but him leaving sasuke alive made me believe that there is something going on other than him just killing his whole clan.I took sasuke in of course raising him even if I wasn't even old enough myself.I try to keep him happy but what happened to his clan took a toll of him of course.I will try my best to raise him and find Itachi!

Five Years Later

"Sasuke please just be nice to him!"

"No!That loser is always in my way!"

"Sasuke!"

"Can you stop nagging me about him!Your always trying to take care of me and the loser when your obviously sick..."

"I'm not sick..."

"You are!It's because your worried about that bastard Itachi!"

"Don't talk about him like that and I'm fine..."

"Your not fine!Your always worried and stressing yourself !Im always hearing you cry for him!Why cry for that murder!Why still love him even after he's killed and left you!Why don't you hate him for what he's done to you!" He shouted.

"Because I love him and I know he loves me."

"That's it!You will continue to hurt yourself because of that!"