Wifey ~ 𝐼𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒰𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶

Start from the beginning

"I know what your gonna ask and it's a no."

"But he's being so cute!"

"Y/N this is really important...."

"Oh jeez...Ok maybe another time."I said putting sasuke down.

"We'll be back later sasuke." Itachi said poking sasuke's forehead before taking my hand and walking off.

It was really silent walking to wherever he was taking me and it made me worried.I mean yeah he's silent most of the times but still!What if he's breaking up with me and wants to be with what's her name!Or worse what if he has to get married to someone from the uchiha clan!

"Stop thinking nonsense."he said looking back at me.

"What are you talking about."

"When you overthink things you make a weird expression on your face.I said this was important so your jumping to the worst possible conclusions."

"I- NO!That's not even what I was thinking Mr.Know it all!"I said crossing my arms.Sometimes I hate that he knows me so well!

"Sure you weren't.We're here."

When I looked around I noticed that we were in my favorite place in the forest!

It's also where itachi confessed to me!The whole place feels magical and I only have good memories here!

We sat close by the lake and laid down holding each other's hands.We laid there not saying a word and that didn't bother me at all.This is something we do often to clear our heads or to just get away with just the two of us.

"N/N"

"Hm?"

"Whatever happens in the future I want you to know that I love you and will always love you."

"What do you mean?!"I said quickly sitting up and looking at him.

He slowly sat up and put my hands in his.He wouldn't look up at me which is telling me that something is wrong.I'm worried about what could happen to not only our relationship but himself in general.

"The leaf......I-"He cut himself off not saying anything after.

That's when I saw him crying for the first time ever.I immediately pulled him into a hug.He held me tightly crying onto my shoulder.

"Tachi you don't have to tell me ok.....Just know that I'll love you no matter what."I whispered to him rubbing his back.

We sat there till the sun went down.I didn't want to leave but he said that he had to go soon unfortunately.On our way back was silent until he suddenly stopped walking.

"I'm gonna be gone for a while N/N..."He told me holding my hands.

"How long?"

"A very long time..."