Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1

Start from the beginning

Dad and Ivy were joined at the hip, they were literally one person. I hated it. Both look the same, both have a nice and bubbly personality, so fucking talkative, loved movies, couldn't ever sleep. 

Yeah, I had mom but I wanted dad too. For some reason I wanted Ivy to be alone, I have no idea why but I just wanted and still do want that. Her dumb friend Abby almost caught onto me once but I made sure to not tell Ivy to shut up in front of her anymore. 

Continuing. Yes, mom was the amazing parent. Went to all my school functions, games, and congratulated me whenever I achieved something. And don't get me wrong here, I love her but I wanted dad to love me more then he loved Ivy. Like mom loves me more then Ivy.

It's like after Ivy was born she took all of dad's attention, mom hated her right away cause she wasn't a boy and I did too. I wanted a brother. But I ignored it, until she turned two. On her second birthday we had a little get together and shit. When everyone went home Ivy kept on whining and whining she couldn't sleep to us. Mom rolled her eyes and went upstairs. I sat on the couch ignoring her. 

But dad, he fucked stayed up with her until 5 in the morning. Why? What was the god damn need? It just pissed me off how much he cared for her. 

Ivy was smart, is smart. Always trying to impress mom with her grades and perfect scores, but lucky for me mom never cared. My favorite day was when Ivy brought back a test with 100% score. She was proud and shit showing mom, but mom was just irritated for no reason at all but that's fine with me unless she starts being nice to Ivy, that is not fine. Anyways, Ivy showed mom and then mom ignored her so Ivy talked again and thats when mom snapped for no reason. it was amazing, it ended in Ivy running to her room crying.

But who ran after her? Dad.

Call me psycho but I want her to suffer not caring shes my younger sister. I want her to be alone in life, I want her to cry, to hurt her. I thought leaving her with the Knights would do that but the fucking idiots treated her like family. Motherfuckers.

That's when I tried getting her back, then at that moment I noticed that Ares Knight. The greatest mafia leader in the mafia world, even the most dangerous man in the world has fallen in love with my fucking sister. 

Then Mom introduced me to her friend Molly. Molly Hanes, Ares's ex girlfriend the girl who broke his heart. Who scarred him psychically and mentally, we told her about his little crush on Ivy and she was furious. Said he didn't deserve to be fucking happy. And I agree, anything or anyone that makes Ivy happy should die in a ditch. That bitch deserves sadness. 

We we took her help and brought Ivy here. 

"X-Xander" she stutters like the pathetic piece of shit she is, I pick the knife up from the try and look back to her. Look at the knife and then her, "Remember when you cut yourself that once" I ask and she gulps looking at the knife.

"Stop" she whispers with a beg in her voice only making me want to hurt her more, fuck I need mental help. At times I remember she's my sister but just seeing her face makes something in me tick.

"Answer me, say it. Do you remember when you cut yourself" I ask and she looks down slightly as I look at her wrists, red and bleeding. A ping of pity for her hits my heart but I immediately brush it off, she ruined your life. Now ruin her's.

"Yes" she answers and I hum moving closer to her, "Why?" I ask. She looks up and me and a tear falls from her eyes, and this time I feel no pity but happy that it's me who made her cry. "Weak, pathetic, little Ivy" I mutter. 

I grab the rope on one side before cutting it so her hand falls to her side, she seems surprised by the action and looks at me with hope, I scoff "So I can send your little boy toy a picture" I say grabbing her hand, I apply pressure to her already hurt wrists and she hisses from pain making me smirk. I bring the knife to her palm and she yanks her wrist from my hand. "You fucking psycho bitch" she curses suddenly somehow gaining confidence.

I chuckle when she glares at me with glossy eyes, no matter how much this act goes. I'll always see the weak pathetic bitch under.

I grab her wrist again and this time I dig my finger in her small wound on the wrist as she cries out begging me to stop, struggling in the other rope. I bring the knife back to her palm as she cries trying to yank her hand away from me. "STOP, S-STOP IT XANDER" She cries when I dig the knife into her skin smirking when I see her blood. "STOP, I-IT HURTS" She cries in pain even more when I drag the knife slowly down creating a huge cut on the palm of her hand. Good.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY MEN IT TAKES I WANT HER BACK HERE IN UNDER 2 HOURS OR ELSE YOU ALL ARE FUCKING DEAD" I yell slamming my hands on my desk as my anger gets the best of me. Ever since I got a god damn picture of Ivy's hand cut open, bleeding. I've been working my men. I want-need her back, now. And that was 3 hours ago...

"B-But, sir that would m-mea-" I cut the man off by raising my gun and shooting a bullet between his eyes. The other men around the table stiff and lower their heads, "Any other questions?" I grit.

I'm met with silence, "Okay, go. Trace where the message came from, have 400 men ready at all times" Sebastian sighs and the men nod before they basically run out, "SOMEONE CLEAN THIS SHIT UP" I yell with my blood boiling thinking of Ivy getting hurt again and me not being able to help her. She doesn't deserve this, anyone but her. That girl is a bunch of sunshine getting dragged underwater. Not right. 

Sebastian stands and I scowl at him when he goes to grab my arm, "Don't" I grit and he sighs pointing for us to leave. We start walking to the door and I see men coming in to clean the mess I made. 

"We'll find her Ares" Sebastian fills the silence, "I know, I just want to do it before the pyscotic bitches hurt her even more" I answer fixing my blazer as me and him walk out. He nods, "H-How bad did it look?" he asks about the cut. 

My jaw locks just thinking of it again, "She's going to need stitches, and if she doesn't get them soon it's going to be infected" I answer. 

Before he could talk again I do, "Are mom and Abby safe?" I ask changing the topic not wanting to think about her getting hurt. "yeah, in the hotel with 1000 men guarding. How the fuck did they even know where we lived?" He asks. 

"Molly" I answer in short and he looks at me with slightly wide eyes, "We have to go to the safe house in Italy, it's the only one she doesn't know about" I say, and he nods. 

We walk into my office and he shuts the door, "how's Dawson?" He asks and I sit down on my chair and frown a bit seeing her phone sitting right next to my laptop, it senses my hand and the lock screen shines showing me a picture of Ivy and Abby laying in snow with no snow clothes on red as a cherry. "Fine now, he's in Italy. Safe" I mumble turning the phone off.

A message pops up on my screen and my eyebrows furrow at the random location, "Come look at this" I say and he stands behind me looking at the screen. My eyes widen when I see the next message. 

Unknown: please help me olly 

I bolt off my chair and see Sebastian pick up his phone, I grab my gun as I hear him speaking orders to our men sending them the address. Thank fucking god. I grab my gun and we and Sebastian basically run out of the room. 

I'll be there soon sweetheart...

To be continued....