"Well, either you're wrong or
Schmidt's damn near rewritten the laws of physics" Howard replied. He found it hard as a man of science to explain how such a thing was possible. But his little sister could make a snowman without any snow, so nothing was really impossible.
He moved off toward his lab.

"And I'm rather fond of the laws of physics..." he added as he made his way toward the lab. He winked at Ivy, whereupon she looked at him unenthusiastically.

Phillips moved toward the room-sized map table.

"These are all of Hydra's factories," Phillips said as he moved toward the room-sized map table. Ivy and the rest followed him, eyeing the map as well.

"The ones we know about. But Sergeant Barnes said Hydra shipped all the bombs to another facility. And that... wasn't on the map," Steve explained. Ivy's heart beat a little faster at the mention of Bucky. She pulled herself together, however, and tried to ignore these strange and misplaced feelings.

Phillips eyed the map closely and then headed toward his office.
"Agent Carter, coordinate with MI6. I want every Allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base" he ordered. Peggy nodded and looked at him questioningly.

"What about us?"

Ivy would like to know that, too. She certainly hadn't come here to just stand around doing nothing.

"We're going to light a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass" Phillips replied, turning to Steve. "What do you say, Rogers? It's your map. Think you can wipe Hydra off it?" he asked expectantly. Ivy looked at him proudly. He had had an arduous journey, but he had finally arrived where he belonged. Ivy couldn't be prouder.

"I'm going to need a team," Steve replied, glancing unobtrusively over at Ivy. He already knew exactly who he was going to ask.

"We've already started lining up the best men-" began Phillips, but Steve interrupted him.

"Sir...so have I... Plus a woman" Steve said, which was clearly too much for Phillips. He looked at Steve stunned, glanced at Ivy with the exact same expression, and then at Peggy to make sure he hadn't misheard him.

"None of you three follow any rules around here anyway" he sighed, glancing over at Ivy for a moment. "At least she's not as annoying as her brother" he muttered before disappearing into his office.

"You two have a lot to talk about" Peggy said before slipping away as well. Ivy looked at Steve in surprise and shock.

"You want me on your team?" she asked in shock, pointing her index finger uncertainly at herself.

"I should have asked or warned you about this.... But will you help me?" Steve asked uncertainly with that face that made him look like a puppy in Ivy's eyes.

"Why me?" Ivy asked still shocked. She wasn't a super soldier, a regular soldier, not even an agent or particularly smart. Ivy was an unstable ice storm who had no control over her own actions.

"You came to Austria with me.... Managed to infiltrate the base on your own.... To pick off soldiers... To free our men... I can't think of anyone else" Steve justified his choice. Ivy felt bad. Steve knew so little about Austria and had the wrong image of her. Ivy was not strong or good. She didn't always make the right decisions or did the right thing. She did what was necessary and lived with the consequences.

"You don't have to say yes," Steve said when he noticed her silence. "No one is forcing you to... And I would understand..."

"I'll do it" Ivy said so suddenly that she was surprised herself. Steve looked at her with wide eyes while she didn't know what she was actually doing. "Under one condition."