I pushed back from my chair with my legs as I bend my hands onto the table to glare at them with hatred.

"What are you even saying?", she asked in shock. My dad stared at us in silence. It didn't surprise me that he wasn't saying anything.

Mom was always the one in control in this household. The one to make the rules after my grandpa died. He let her get away with everything because he loves her, although I couldn't say the same thing for her and that would be his doom.

"It means I'm done with you and her, this whole family. I actually came here tell you that I no longer care if I inherit the company or not", I told them, spitting out each of the words.

Dad's eyes widened as he struggled to comprehend that his only heir was backing out from his birthright.

"It's that slut whose making you changing your mind, isn't it?", Mom growled out. Her once perfect face turned a deep ugly shade of red as she seethed inwardly.

"Y/N is anything but a slut. In fact, she's one of the educated girl I know compared to the woman you were forcing at me", I stated harshly, not caring if Ara is hearing us, "and just to let you know, I'm planning to marry that girl someday and you won't be able to do a damn thing about it!"

"Over my dead body I would let you back out from our wedding!", Ara gritted out as she runs to my mother who slams her hands on the table.

"I would never attend to it", I swore under my breath.

"Stop saying those things you never meant, Park Jay", my dad's deep voice speak up.

For a moment, it reminds me of my grandpa who would never think the words I said out of anger was a lie.

"I meant everything I said and no one of you can change my mind", I told him, glaring at my so-called mother. That woman has always made my life miserable.

Well, not anymore.

"You'll never be happy with that little bitch of yours, she's going out with almost every boys!", Ara spat out, adding more flames to the fire.

I raised my eyebrows at her in disbelief, "Have you forgotten how you were the one to have that reputation in the University? So you have no right to judge anyone when you're all used up by who knows how many!", I said to her purposely.

My words took her by surprise because her mouth shut as she shrunk behind my mom. My dad snapped his head towards the two of them.

They didn't know the little bride they were forcing on me wasn't even pure at all. But I didn't tell them at first, and yet it needed to come to this point if that Ara said anything bad about Y/N which she doesn't deserve at all.

"What is he talking about, Ara?", my dad spoke up, looking at the girl in confusion.

But my mom tried to defend her as usual, "Don't change the subject, Jay. I'll never let you be with that gold digger!"

"That's where you're wrong, mom. I'm already with her and soon she'll be the wife I wanted", I told her and turned away from them.

But before I walked out, I turned back and smiled at them, "Oh, and I nearly forgot, I disowned you now as my parents. I'll call the attorney soon since we all know this mansion and the company was left for me at my grandpa's will"

"So you better leave before the authority do, alright?"

And with that, I walked out on them and headed onto my bedroom.

All the maids were looking at me as I get out of there as soon as possible. They opened the double doors for me with my duffle bag filled with clothes as I walked to my car, walking out of their lives forever.

I took out my cellphone that was in my back pocket and dialed Heeseung's number, it didn't take long for him to pick up.

"Everything went as planned?", he asked, and I could hear our other friends telling the others to be quiet.

They already knew what is my plans next since they were the ones to make it for me in the first place. They knew I would choose Y/N over anything else. And I didn't regret my decision, if anything I would be willing to do it over and over again.

I have to do it for my freedom. For her and for Jungwon as well.

"How does it feel?", he asked with a laugh as the other guys with him started to cheer me on.

"It's fucking awesome", I said truthfully and let out an infectious laugh.

"So want to join us here in the hotel for the celebration?", he asked to me.

"I'm coming", I told them with a smile, entering my car eventually.

As I headed out of my family's property or soon to be fully mine, my eyes drifted up to the twinkling night sky and one of them is being the brightest tonight.

I smiled before letting a tear out for that person who I knew had brought my friends here to save me from the wedding just like I asked him to.

Thank you, Grandpa. I really missed you so much in this world.

May I wish for one thing before we moved on.

Please just vote! That's all.

Thank you, my lovely readers!