✗ 10 ✗

Life became much so simpler when my wrong timing to excuse my leave was a stupid choice. I was about to go in the door, only to spin back and remembered that I left my purse in Jay's room.

My eyes averted back to him only to see that he was already staring at me, probably thinking why I was lingering longer. His eyes looked at my face in contemplation.

"Do you need anything else?", he questioned. His voice were now softer than it had earlier.

"I forgot my purse in your room", I said, shifting from one foot to the other under his gaze.

"Don't worry I'll get it", he sighed and walk past me before Jungwon to climb up towards his room.

"And I'll go get my popcorn to enjoy this comedy", Jungwon muttered jokingly after he turned to lie down in the couch.

I gave him no reason to continue whatever he was enjoying as I waited for Jay. Like before, there was no stopping from my wandering eyes. I only noticed it now that from the further part of the living room, there's a wall dedicated to a whole lot of pictures.

Nothing was out of place other than the one I could recognized. It was the picture of our graduation, the image was captured to include our class section. I was there, of course, sitting before him and the camera clicked just as he decided to mess with my curled up hair.

It seemed as if this simple picture was enough to brought me back to the place I hated.

My thoughts drifted to him and just like that, I was thinking about what had happened to him to be that close to me. We were so close to have a kiss. I couldn't pinpoint what he was feeling at that moment, but I knew I felt something more than a crush and the thought makes me sick.

Until now, even if I asked all the blessed spirits and the God himself, the feelings for him never fades.

"If you were thinking about the almost kiss, you should just ask him for it", Jungwon suddenly suggested with a smile. Just hearing it brought a blush to my normally pale skin.

Jay decided to descend in time that had me quickly trying to hide my blush. Seeing the reaction, Jungwon laughed which made him look at us in question. His foot came to halt before me, but I refused to look at him as I shook my head at the other guy, hoping he get the hint.

Did Jungwon listen? Nope, he just smiled at me as if to say, this is my own problem and not his.

When my purse came into my vision as Jay outstretched his arm, I tried to retrieve it from his hold, but he wasn't having it, noticing that I can't look at him. Now we were having a tug of war for my purse, but after worrying for the handle of the poor holder of my money, I got frustrated and glared up at him.

"Why are you blushing, Y/N?", he asked, making my heart jump in alarm.

"I'm not!", I protested when he distracted me by peering closer into my face and I took that as an opportunity to grab my bag from his clutch.

The last thing I would try is to show that he affected in me in that sort of way. He wasn't convince though, he just crossed his arms as he keeps staring me down.

"Then look at me right into my eyes", he demanded, and I obeyed, knowing I can still control myself.

"Jungwon just told me something, that's why", I lied through my teeth. Forgive me, I needed to, to save my ass.

But someone is just not being helpful today, "I told her about the almost kiss, Jay hyung"

"Why would I be blushing about that?!", is all I could say out of my panic between this two who seems to team up agaisnt me.