"Did I not say I'd be back before she sleeps? Do not ask me what happened for now. It's been dealt with and now I'm pretty sure my parents are coming to visit their first granddaughter", I said in one go as I settled into my allocated seat, lulling Emmy to sleep.

"I'll put her to bed tonight, you look like you need a change of clothing dear", Zaroth spoke with clear concern in his voice.

I thought for a moment before I smelt my body odour and quickly let him hold her as I retired to my own chambers. With no sense of privacy my sisters were also in my room as I was bathing as they were talking about their day, completely oblivious to what happened to me.

When it finally came to her turn to talk about my day I recounted what happened nonchalantly as I scrubbed right between my toes to get the dirt out.

"Oh just that- wait what!? How did no one notice!", Venus shouted out and the twins followed all now looking over my naked body for injuries.

This family is a little too shameless or perhaps their race doesn't care much about privacy but I swatted them away grabbing the nearest towel to wrap around my body.

"Anyways, They're all dead now but instead why didn't none of you tell me I had a fiancé,  who happened to be a very handsome woman too", I interrogated looking down at my sisters who all suddenly became as quiet as mouses.

I stared deeply as each one but the oldest finally cracked.

"Well, you lost your memories sis so we all agreed the night we found you we wouldn't tell you about Leafi. Looking back at it now seems like a mistake but we all believed it was best you started anew", Venus muttered scratching the back of her head whilst the twins nodded vigorously.

"I want to thank you for that but she was part of a rescue team that helped me today who are probably now at the entrance of the castle", I said drying my hair and changing into fresh clothing left at the foot of my bed. 

As if on cue, a commotion was heard in the hall room where my sisters and I went to investigate. At the scene was a site to behold, leafi holding a Minotaur by the throat and another demon at her foot. Kaito and Hayden were both looking like young boys who had been caught doing something wrong as the sat in the corner absolutely quiet.

Azaroth had his hand on the hilt of his sword ready to attack Leafi. Now this isn't how I'd imagine my former fiancé and baby daddy to meet.

Leafi tightened her grip on the Minotaur three times her size," Say one more insult about her royal highness and that will be the last thing you say beast".

Oh, now having a beautiful person defend my honour is very attractive in my books. Wait, what. I shook my head to regather my thoughts, perhaps being touch starved has turned me into a beast myself.

My sisters giggled behind me at the very fragile scene that could potentially cause a war to break loose. I quickly walked towards Leafi and placed a hand on her forearm to gently remind her I was here and of where she was very stupidly committing such actions.

She seemed to understand and quickly let go of the two demons before gently gripping my hand back. I didn't notice at all but later Eliza would tell me of Azaroth glaring at every interaction I had with Leafi this night.

"My sincere apologies your royal highness but I could not stand here any longer as they dishonoured you. It will not happen again", She was sincerely explaining whilst not forgetting to glare at the two in question.

I laughed carefree and glanced at Azaroth," I'll handle this now get rid of these men before I kill them myself. These are my people I will help settle them with my siblings".

"Out of respect for your princess, I will let you leave with your head intact general", Azaroth coldly spoke staring down Leafi who merely nodded at the threat.

He vanished and the servants quickly dragged the two unconscious demons away. My sisters had a little reunion with Leafi as I turned towards my brothers who seemed quite upset.

"Okay lay it on me, what's wrong this time?", I raised a brow pretending to scold them until Kaiton hid behind me.

"It's mother! I can just hear her voice nagging at me right now, seeing your old fiancé is here I know Mom will be here any second".

"Well I'm sure mom won't be angr-", I tried to soothe the boys but this time Hayden interfered.

"You lost your memories sis! She'll know about my late night visits to the red districts and that I skipped out on doing any of my royal duties!", Hayden began to rip his hair and now I grew concerned.

Damn my mom of this world can make these men who slaughtered many people without batting a eye quivered at the thought of seeing her again. This just makes my meeting with my parents all the more dreadful.