With that he left from there leaving a frozen Tae behind.

"He doesn't love me"....(sob) "I....I was just an attraction".....(sob) "I....I am pain"...(sob) "I...I am boring."

And those small sobs became heavier and tears started flowing from his eyes continuously. It started raining too as if god was also crying from the ultimate betrayal  which a pour soul got. Tae believed in his love and his love betrayed him. His sobs were not stopping. Words refused to come out of his mouth as he remembered all the things that Bran said to him right now. He loved him with his whole heart. Even fought with his own best friend for him, hid this relationship from everyone else just because Bran wanted it, always  agreed with his every condition, shared bed with him even when Tae was not ready for that and today he left him saying that he was bored but what was he actually bored of? Tae or his care towards him?

As a human, as a lover, he gave Bran everything that he could. In return he just wanted his love, his care, his loyality but in return he got betrayal. Taday....when he decided to tell his parents about his and Bran's relationship, he was so happy but all his happiness was now drenched like his body which was now drenched in rain. The rain got heavier and so did Tae's crying. His poor heart was still hoping that maybe Bran will come now and wipe his tears, scold him for standinf in the rain but Bran didn't come. Tae started moving towards the iron railings on the edge of the bridge and looked at the river. Tiny drops were falling in the large river but the river was unbothered.

"Maybe I was also a tiny drop in his river like heart and it will never effect him if a small drop like me leaves his heart or many small drops like me enter in his heart."
He said blankly staring at the water which showed motion with every rain drop.

"It will not effect him but it is effecting me like hell. It is hurting me like hell. I can't take this pain. Why did you do this to me? Why? Why? WHYYY?? Tae shouted and started sobbing while holding the railing and closed eyes. "Why did you cheat on me? you played with my feelings and didn't even say sorry. How can I make such a mistake in identifying a person? HOW? He again shouted but this time, he shouted on himself.

"How can I be so dumb? So dumb? He was right.....I am worthless...I am stupid....I am boring....I know nothing. No one will love me. Everyone will leave me when they'll find someone better than me like he left me. No one will love me. Everyone is a liar. I hate everyone....I hate love....I HATE LOVE!!!

He screamed his lungs out and sat there with his head between his knees, sobbing and not caring about the heavy rain at all.

                                      Meanwhile

Someone was talking on his phone which was on speaker while driving a car. He was continuously looking left or right as if he was searching for someone.

"Yeah Uncle I am finding him. I haven't found him yet but I am searching. I will bring him home soon don't worry. He must be stuck in traffic, you know its raining heavily right? I will ask him to call you once I reach to him. Don't worry his phone would be dead due to weather."

The boy in the car was continuously comforting the person on the other side of the phone while driving and looking outside the car. He was passing by the bridge when a figure caught his attention.

"Abb...Uncle I will call you after finding him." He cut the call and stopped the car.

"Tae" he whispered "oh my god Tae...I searched for you everywhere." He hurriedly got out of his car and ran to Tae, not caring about the rain at all.