"Because I lost my interest in you. You are not attractive to me anymore. You became boring Tae."

"What?" Tae asked in disbelief.

"Yeah....I can't see your face all the time."

"Do you even know what you are saying? You are calling our 3 years old relationship an attraction. It was just an attraction to you? Just a game?"

"Oh comeon Tae!! Don't act like you were too serious about our relationship."

"I was" His voice cracked. "I...I was serious Bran. I trusted you. Chimmy always warned me about you but I never doubted on you. I always trusted our relation because this relation meant a lot to me. I dreamt of a family with you...how much more serious someone can get for their relationship than this?" Tae cried.

"I was going to tell my parents about it today but you called me and I came here and you think I was not serious about us? I was damn serious Bran. I WANTED YOU IN MY LIFE FOREVER" He shouted at the last part a little.

"Nothing lasts forever Tae. You thought that way but I didn't. For me it was just another way of entertainment in my boring life but now I found a new ond....the more attractive one. You also try, maybe you'll also find someone."

Before he could say anything, Tae again slapped him.

"How can you even say something like this to me? Tae shouted and Bran gritted his teeth.

"You piece of Shit!! You slapped me twice?"  He grabbed Tae's hair harshly.

"Aaaah Bran...leave me....you are hurting me...Stop!!!"

"How dare you slap me huh? How dare you?" He shouted and slapped Tae hard making him fall on his car parked beside him. He again grabbed Tae's hair harshly.

"Let me clear it here! Listen carefully!!"

"Br...Bran leave m...me its hurt...hurting."

"Stand up" He left his hair and commanded him but Tae didn't move. He just stayed like that and sobbed.

"I SAID STAND UP! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" Bran shouted.

Tae flinched and stood up with his hand still holding his cheek.

"I don't love you. I never loved you. You were always a timepass to me. You got that? And look at you....who will not play with a pretty body like you but I am bored now. I will keep it short and simple.....we are done Kim Taehyung. From now on, you are nothing to me. Don't come to me ever again."

"Br....Bran please...."

"And yeah one more thing..." Bran went near Tae and whispered in his ear "She is so good in bed, much better than you so don't think that I will ever come back to you again." He kissed Tae's earlobe and Tae closed his eyes in disgust. Bran backed away and looked at Tae.

"And yeah....I heard that she is pregnant with my child."

"Wh....what?" Tae asked in disbelief

"Yeah I was using protection but she denied saying that she wants a family with me. Stupid her....but its okay as long as she is attractive right?" Bran said and winked at Tae "I will take my leave now. Thankyou for loving me...Mr.Kim Taehyung."