33. After the Clash

Start from the beginning

Now. I'm at the Monster temple. I spent the night here with my parents. They wanted family night so we did what families do. Well kind of different but we had fun. My parents were getting along. Right now, we were around the table having breakfast Mama made with some help from me and Mom. She wasn't best cook but she can cook deceit. Guess that happens in royalty. O yea. No queens here so I'm not prince any more or was. After breakfast they pulled out the photos Mom hidden well in my room. I actually looked through remembering. There was one that me and Mom had a flower crown. I smiled at that one. Another had me trying to show muscle next to Dad. Then the doors burst open.

"Marco!" I jumped up.

"Star!" I yelled glaring at her but she ran to me. She jumped up and down.

"Sorry Mrs and Mr, Diaz but gotta steal Marco. We promised to show Tom and Ponyhead how to skate."

"O yea." I forgot about that. Tom was busy as well. He's still prince because the underworld is different.

"Well go on. Will be here all day if you need us." Star starts dragging me away.

"Bye guys!" I yell as Star leads me away. She kept dragging me till we made it outside.

"Soooooo are you excited?"

"To show Pony Head how to skate even though she doesn't have legs. Sure. "

"No! I mean seeing Tom~" I blushed. After everything that happened, love wasn't in my head.

"What? No, pshhhh."

"You almost haven't seen Tom for a month Marco."

"Because he has his duties. His parents are preparing him to be king in the future and I did tell him it was going to happen. I can imagine what he's going through," I chuckle. We walked to the skating rink. We waited till they show up.

"Heeeyyyy Girllll."

"Pony Head how are you going to skate?"

"Why you up in my business? Hmm????"

"Anyway where is Tom. I don't see him here either?"

"I'm here." I turn seeing Tom. He walked up to us. "Sorry I had to stay for my lecture," he said yawning.

"Alright let's go in!" Star pulled us in. I paid for everyone and we went in getting our skates. We found a table and set our stuff there. I tied my shoes and waited for everyone. Apparently Pony Head only using one shoe. which is confusing. Star got all happy and dragged Pony Head to the rink. Tom finished and got up but started to fall. I caught him. I helped him up. "Why is this so hard!"

"Tom just walk until we're in the rink. Here I'm help you." I helped him to the rink. I got on the rink and looked to him. "You got this. Come on. Just take one step after the other." He put one foot into the rink. I felt his grip get tighter in my hand. Wait..... We're holding hands! When did I..... when he fell and I led him. O my god. I'm holding his hand and I-

"Marco!" I looked back at him.

"Huh?"

"How do I skate?"

"R-right. Umm. Okay it's like you're gliding. Start moving one foot and then move the other. Here I'll show you." I moved around him showing my feet gliding, explaining better. "Here." I gesture my hand to him. He looks at it. "I promise I won't let you fall Tom. You trust me right?" I say giving him a smile. He grabs my hand and start pulling himself to me but that was cheating. I chuckle seeing him try but at least he's trying. I grab his other hand and start gliding slowly back. I wasn't that good sliding backwards but it was enough to help. He followed my movements. I finally move to his side, holding one hand. I pulled up ahead. I helped him with the turns. He started looking more confident. I smiled then let go.