You playfully scolded him for not asking for help sooner, to which he promised he would give you a discount the next time you came into the cafe as a thank you. Happy with the result, you both walked out of the library, pinkies linked, and promised you would both see each other soon.

Several study dates followed since it was the only time you both were free during the week. Izuku got his paper completed, and you were staying on top of your work. The two of you have become increasingly closer, both being able to relax more in each other's presence and not have to put up that social front. Nothing physical has really happened since the kiss you gave Izuku on the cheek during your first date, and you're grateful for the slow pace. Without worrying about trying to please anyone physically, you feel like you can actually get to know him without the anxiety of needing to perform or offer something you don't want to do.

Now that you're feeling more comfortable, you ask if you want to move your study dates to your apartment. That way, you can both talk and maybe even relax on the couch instead of sitting in those wooden chairs for hours on end. Izuku accepts, and in a few minutes, is about to show up. You've taken the liberty of buying some snacks and cleaning up the place in preparation, and as you drape the now-folded blanket over your sofa, you hear soft knocks on the door.

You excitedly speed walk to the door, and with a large smile, open the door to reveal the green-haired cutie, who's also smiling. His hands are behind his back, and when he sees the curiosity twinkle in your eyes, he pulls his arms back to the front to reveal a bouquet of flowers. Daisies, sunflowers, and lilies are the mix's main features, with some small accent flowers accentuating the display. You gasp lightly, not expecting this gift at all.

"Izuku," you breathe, taking the flowers into your hands. "These are beautiful, thank you."

"I'm glad you like them!" He smiles, making a mental note to thank Tsu for helping pick them out.

"Oh sorry, come on in!" You laugh, realizing that you're still both standing in the doorway. You hold the door open, and as he comes in and takes in the decor, you make your way to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase of water. As you're doing that, Izuku chuckles to himself. The decor is such a reflection of you that he almost can't believe it. He really likes it, down to every detail. Your personality shining through from the placement of the pillows to the design of the blanket folded over the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink? Water? Lemonade?"

"Lemonade would be great, thanks," Izuku says as he follows your voice into the kitchen. The flowers are now settled on the kitchen counter, delicately placed in a clear vase. Your back is to him as you pour two glasses of lemonade. "I like what you've done in here. It really suits you."

You turn around and smile; Izuku now hunched over the counter, elbows rested on the table. "Thanks, it definitely took some time to get everything settled, but it works! A lot of the stuff here is thrifted or bought second-hand. I think it adds some personality."

Izuku agrees, and you both make your way over to your small dining room table, and after catching up, you jump into your work. You've done the homework and studied with people in the past, but doing this with Izuku makes you feel so much more productive and, dare you say... enjoyable? You've been a lot more willing to get your work done now more than ever if it's a "date."

About an hour and half a pitcher of lemonade later, you notice Izuku grumbling over his computer, shoulders hunched as he rapidly types on his keyboard. You at first let it go since he tends to mumble about the work he's doing but once he starts mumbling curse words, do you decide to jump in at this strange change of character.

"Is everything okay?"

Izuku snaps his eyes up, and his shoulders relax slightly, seeming to remember where he is. "Oh yeah yeah, just a little frustrated. But it's nothing I can't handle."