Vid Con 2

I brush my teeth and put my ouat hoodie on with black leggings and white nike airforces. I put my feather charm on my necklace chain I had spare and place it round my neck. I also wear my gold bracelet with a love heart charm that my parents left me with. I have to wear the same outfit as last time to make sure Lana is still my mother.

I run downstairs and grab the sandwich mum made for me. I run to the car and sit down, opening my phone to see a message from Izzy.

(I- Izzy) (L-Lily)

I- Enjoy the vidcon bestie! I'm so happy for you <3

L-Thanks Iz! I wish you could come with me! You could meet Bex.

I- I know! But you enjoy your day. I have to look after mum, I'm worried about her... She's really sick.

L- Stay strong Iz, I'm sure she will be ok!

I- Thanks Lil! See you tonight <3

L-Tonight?

I- Crap! Wasn't meant to tell you that... DON"T TELL YOUR MOTHER.

L- Oohhhh... What's going on?? Spill!

I- No! I've already told you too much. Tell your mother and I will end your life. See ya <3

L- Ugh! Bye <3

Of course I know what's happening later, but I have to just go with it. "MUM HURRY UPPP!! I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER" I scream, waking up the whole neighbourhood. "SHUSH LILY! I"M COMING" She shouts back. "YOU"RE BEING LOUD TOO!" I say while laughing. She scurries to the car laughing too. She starts to pull out the drive. "STEP ON IT MUM!" I say and we both laugh.

When I arrive at the vidcon, I see everyone in ouat merch. I run in and find the seat. We are sitting in the front row. Suddenly, the lights start to dim and everyone is announced on stage. Colin, Jennifer, Bex, Jared and Karen walk on. And then Lana walks on. I remember what happened next, my bracelet falls off and lands by her feet. I scream and jump up and down so that my bracelet comes flying off. YES! It landed by her feet. She bends down to pick it up. This is where she gets upset because she knows who I am. I smile as she walks over and hands me the bracelet. She didn't even flinch. She doesn't know I'm her daughter... What did I do wrong, I did everything like I did the first time. 

The whole time through the vidcon I didn't concentrate, all I could do was stare at Lana. How the tables have turned, last time she was staring at me. She looks over to me and we meet eyes. She smiles awkwardly and I smile back and quickly turn my head. It's soon my turn to ask a question so I walk up to the line. My question is next and I walk u to the mic. "My question is for Lana." I say and see her quickly turn to me smiling. "Hi.." I say as i go bright red. She smiles and scrunches her nose at me Like she does to every fan she meets. "If you could change one thing about Once upon a time, what would it be?" I say and she thinks about it for a second before leaning into her microphone. "Great question!" She says before answering. "I would allow Regina to have children of her own, So she could fill the missing whole in her heart after she looses everyone." She says and Jared looks to her and coughs.

"Urm excuse me, what about me... Am i not good enough for you" He says and starts to laugh. Lana chuckles back "Of course, but I think she would like someone with the Mills blood." She says I smile and make my way back to my seat. That was the exact same as last time, perfect!

When the vidcon is over, I go as slow as I can packing my stuff up so I can give Lana enough time to come and talk to me because she knows she is my mother. But to my surprise, when the vidcon ends she walks straight off stage and goes to her meet and greet stand. I look at mum with tears in my eyes and she looks at me confused "what's the matter?" she says. I smile and say "Sorry, I'm just happy" I say and she smiles and hugs me before wiping my tears from my cheeks. We run to the meet and greet stands and I run to the front of the queue, I might have pushed in but she's my mother, I mean come on. 

"Hi!" Lana says as I Walk up to her

"Hi Lana!" I say and she signs my poster. "can I ask you something?" I say and she smiles

"Of course sweetheart" She says back

"Did you ever have a child but put it up for adoption?" I say. Her face drops as she furrows her brow. 

"I don't recall ever being pregnant" She says and my face drops and so do I. I can't help it. I fall to the fall crying and Lana runs around the table and helps me up pulling me into a hug. "Are you ok?" She says with a concerned look on her face. "YOU DID, IT WAS ME, YOU'RE MY MOTHER AND BEX HAD A DAUGHTER CALLED IZZY." I say crying. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to just let it out. "honey, I have never been pregnant, I'm sorry" she says back and my mum runs over. 

"LILY NOT THIS CRAP AGAIN!!" I hear her shout and then I see Izzy run over. 

'Lily." She says in a disappointed tone. 

"I'm so sorry Lana, she was in a coma a few weeks ago, while in her coma she lived a life with you but she refuses to believe it was fake. But she will be ok, she is going to therapy" I hear my mum say and I turn to her with tears falling from my eyes. "You think i'm crazy? YOU"RE PUTTING ME IN THERAPY?" I scream as jump out of Lana's grasp and run. That's all I can think to do, run. I run away from the screams of my mother and Izzy and Lana calling my name. I run out of the doors, away from everyone I care about. I run straight and fall to the ground as a car comes crashing into me. "LILY!" I hear Lana scream. Just like she did in the other world. 

Hey guys, hope you are enjoying the story so far. I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you for all the reads and votes, I really appreciate it. I can't believe I got into the top 400 of the hashtag mother. OUT OF 25K STORIES!! THAT IS INSANE. THANK YOU SM!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will update asap!

Lily <3