Choices

(Lily's POV)
"Dad?" I say, with a confused look on my face. "What are you doing here" he looks and me and pulls me into a tight hug, lifting me from the chair. "Whatever you decide, I will always love you sweetheart" he says and I look at him even more confused. "Dad, what's going on. I'm not going anywhere. I will always love you too." I say and he smiles. He places me down and picks Izzy up into a tight hug and kisses her on the head. "You too! Thank you for always being there. You're like a daughter to me, both of you." He says. Me and Izzy look at each other confused as dad sets Izzy down and kisses me on the head before leaving the room. "Would someone like to tell us what the hell is going on?" I say and Izzy nods. Lana looks at us and so does Bex. " there isn't really an easy way to say this." Lana says and I look at her. "Me and Bex are your birth mothers. Lily you're my daughter  and Izzy you're bex's." Izzy looks at me and I look at her. We both have tears in our eyes. Lana and Bex look at each other. "We are so sorry we gave you up, we were both just not ready" Bex says "we have regretted it to this day." Me and Izzy stand up and go to hug Lana and Bex. They both pull us into a tight hug and I pull away and furrow my brow. "Wait, why was dad saying he will always love me? Are we coming with you?" I say and Lana and Bex look at each other again. "That parts up to you two." Lana says and I sit down. They leave me and Izzy in the room alone for a few minutes.

"Omg Lily can you believe it. We found our mums!" She says and I laugh
"I KNOW!!" I shout back
"But what are we doing to do?" Izzy says. I furrow my brow again and say "I'd like to spent some time with my birth mother!" I say and izzy looks at me and she nods in agreement. "But what about your mum" I say and look at Izzy. She looks at me. "Well dad says she's getting better, and he says that I can't do anything to help anymore." We both hug and start to cry we didn't hear Lana and Bex walk in. "Is everything ok?" Bex says and Izzy and I look over to her wiping our tears away. "Oh yes!" Izzy says. "We want to come with you! If that's ok?" She says and we both smile, so does Lana and Bex. They run up and hug us, lifting us from the floor. "Of course it is!" Lana says and she puts her bag over her shoulder. "How about you go back home and pack some things and we will get the flight to Vancouver tomorrow morning?" She says and me and Izzy nod. "We will be pick you up tomorrow" me and Izzy walk out waving goodbye. We are met with our parents. Izzy's are there too now. "Izzy!" Her dad says. "SIS!" Her little sister Matilda shouts as she runs up to her. Izzy hugs them and then walks to her mum. "Mum! You're here! You're ok." She says crying.
"I went to the hospital, they cleared me, I'm free!" her mum says. "I love you" she says and hugs her. I smile and hug my mum and dad. They look at me with a worried face, and me and Izzy walk to each other. We both take a deep breath. "We would like to spend some time with Lana and Bex." I say and they all look at each other and smile. " okay" they all say. We make our way home and me and Izzy FaceTime while packing our bags. We then all go out for a meal in the restaurant down the road. To say goodbye.