Official

(Lana'S POV)
I walk out of the room I was shooting my scene in and I was greeted by a very angry Lily.
"YOU TOLD HIM I LIKED HIM?" She shouted. Whoops. She found out.
"I KNEW YOU DID, YOU WERE TOO SCARED" I shouted back.
"MUM!" She shouted
"LILY!" I shouted back "WHAT DID HE SAY?" I finished.
"He said he likes me too..." she said, Blushing.
"Awww! Are you two together?" I said and she looks at me.
"I don't know, he needed to run to a shooting before we could finish. So he said we could finish the conversation later." She replied. And she looked at me and I hugged her.
"You're so grown up, and I didn't even get to see you when you were little." I say. I could feel the tears start to pour down my cheeks. I felt Lily pull me into a tight hug and I hugged her back. "Lily, I'm so sorry. I wish I never gave you up- I just didn't feel ready to be a mother" I say and she looks at me. She's now crying too. "Mum, it's ok- we're together now. That's all that matters." She says hugging me again. I hug her back until I hear footsteps run over and a familiar voice say. "Hey losers" I look up and see Izzy. "Oh. Sorry, is this a bad time?" She says and I look at her, wiping my tears away. "Get over here" I say as I hold my arm out and Izzy runs up to us and joins the hug. Lily hugs Izzy and I back away. "What's up Lil?" Izzy says and she looks at me. I could tell she wanted me to tell her why we were crying, but I decided to let Lily tell her. "Nothing, me and mum were just talking and it got a little emotional" she says wiping her tears away and letting out a small giggle. "Okay..." Izzy says, hugging Lily. Izzy backs away from the hug and walks over to me, she hugs me. I hug her back and she pulls away eventually. "Okay your majesty, I want Lana back." Lily says laughing. I hadn't been changed yet so I was still in my evil queen outfit. We all laugh and I walk away, before They're out of sight I turn around and see Izzy and Lily hugging again. Izzy pulls away and starts jumping up and down. I then see Jared walk over with a rose behind his back. I see Lily start to blush and I jump behind a trailer to see what happens. Izzy looks to Jared and then looks back to Lily. She nods to Lily and winks at her before walking away. "Psst" I say as she walks past me. "Lana?" She says and jumps behind the trailer. "Ohhhh. Being nosey I see" she says and I laugh. We both watch as Jared gives Lily the rose and Lily smiles and goes bright red. Lily then hugs Jared and Jared hugs back. "Awww!" Izzy says and I jump, remembering she is still there.

(Lily's POV)
"I was uh.. wondering if you wanted to make it official?" Jared says, handing me a rose. "Lily, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I accept the rose and I feel myself go bright red. I look into his eyes. "Of course I will Mr Gilmore" I say and hug him tightly, I feel him hug me back. After 5 minutes I pull away. We both smile and begin to walk away. "See ya round 'girlfriend'" Jared says, laughing. "See ya boyfriend" I say laughing back.

*sorry for the short chapter. Hope you all are enjoying this book. I am so thankful for 50+ reads. I honestly didn't expect to get any reads except for My friend because she's in the story lmao. If you have any feedback, leave me a comment.* <3