Chapter 14 "Miledi Reisen"

Start from the beginning

Shea: "Wow, nothing fazes you does it?"

Mileidi: "If you want the ancient magic, does that mean you're going to kill the gods? Are you going to take out those conniving little bastards for us? If you got to the end of O-chan's labyrinth, then you must know what's going on, right?"

Hajime: "I told you, I'm the one asking the questions here. If you want me to tell you anything, you answer first."

Mileidi: "You really are a cocky little brat. Well, whatever. Umm where to begin... Ah, guess we'll start with my real identity. Umm..."

Hajime: "Like I said, keep it short. I don't need an entire novel's worth like when I saw Oscar."

Mileidi: "Ahaha. I guess O-chan can be a little long-winded. He always did like to talk."

Like a certain someone with a white tuxedo.
Thought hajime.

The massive golem looked up at the sky, quietly reminiscing. She really felt more like a human than a lump of rock. Yue was as expressionless as always, but Shea was glancing nervously at the golems surrounding them.

Mileidi: "Alright, so put simply... I am indeed Miledi Reisen. And the secrets of these golems lie in the ancient magic I can use! If you want to know more, then you'll have to beat me first!"

Hajime: "That's not an explanation..."

Miledi: "Hahaha. I mean, what'd be the point in making this labyrinth if you got all the answers before clearing it?"

The Miledi golem wagged her finger like she was lecturing a small child.

Right at that moment Y/n made up his rant.

Y/n: "Hmm this is indeed a sensible situation, we came here to your Labyrinth and completed it not once but twice and the second time it was absolutely different so the maps we made were useless and that means the time we waisted was waisted but t...

Y/n: "Hmm this is indeed a sensible situation, we came here to your Labyrinth and completed it not once but twice and the second time it was absolutely different so the maps we made were useless and that means the time we waisted was waisted but time is life so you trampled on our lives several times and what's most important is that I personally can't imagine how you would just blurt something like that out. I mean "you'll have to beat me" what if I don't want to or don't have the time to or even better I can do so with so much ease that you won't even have time to blink as I will turn you and this pathetic Labyrinth into a pile of dirt, but I can't blame you for this behavior. I mean honestly being blunt sometimes is needed I can't comprehend that sensibility my self but-"

Mileidi: " jeez you talk to much kid"

Those Six words did many things.

Those Six Words, that insulted so much of his authority were said so nonchalantly.

Those Six Words were the ones that changed the plot of the story.

Those Six Words would probably cost Mileidi her Labyrinth.

Those Six Words triggered something that this world has not yet seen.

But more importantly.

Those Six Words Violated His rights.

End of Chapter.
——-
Next time: "Mileidi's Labyrinth and His Rights"
——-

[AN: A smaller chapter than usual I just got bored so i decided to publish one more chapter.]

This story is inspired by 'filip1500' and their fan fiction "The Archbishop of the Jura Tempest Federation"). (And a fan fiction by "SFK_15" 'Shouldn't I be in hell???')

Again thank you so much for reading and ill see you soon with a new chapter.

This Chapter was published on 13/09/21.

(I do not own Re:Zero nor Arifureta)